First of all i would like to say that friend and i were not supposed to have been staying at the Badawia,we were booked into the All Seasons Oasis but that was closed, so we were then sent to the Luna Sharm but that booking had been cancelled ( So much for Low Cost Holidays ), so we then ended up at All Seasons Badawia and im so glad that we did... 28th Oct - 7th Nov 2010.
My friend had stayed here back in April, so we knew that the hotel was good.
We arrived after midnight and given a great room -101 right next to the pool. The rooms were very clean and tidy with a fridge, tv and great air con. The beds were so comfy aswell. Alex our cleaner was a gem,a bit shy at first but after a couple of days, very chatty and pleasant, he did work really hard and still had time to do us some great towel art. Thank you Alex xx.
The pool and pool area was always clean and tidy, thanks to Mohamed, what a guy, really pleasant and chatty, he works constantly ensuring that people have sunbeds, towels,ashtrays etc. But i must say that he does also get some grief off some guests, who cant get a sunbed, its not his fault, so Badawia, u need to invest in some more beds please, But keep up the good work Mohamed, you are an asset to the Badawia xx.
Then theres Marco and the pool bar, a great place to sit and cool down and be served a fab Marco cocktail and watch a few of Marco's magic tricks, he had us stumped a few times, another great guy who works so hard, never still.... we miss your cocktails Marco x
There is also the Splash Bar at the end of the pool area, where you will be served mainly by Memo and Abdul, who make the best Coffee aswell. Two great guys who always smile and make you really laugh ( us brits who were there those same weeks as us will know what i mean ) !!!!!!!. They have the lunch time snacks up at the Splash Bar too, usually, hotdogs, burgers, chips, pizza, chicken wings.
The restaraunt food at the Badawia was very good though im not a very fussy eater anyway. There was a good choice of food on offer for veggies and meat eaters, chicken, beef, fish, pastas, rices, salads and the potatoe wedges were gorgeous.
Most night there was meat cooking on the bbq outside the restaraunt usually, chicken, beef, stirfry, kebebs all very tasty.
I would like to say a big 'HELLO' to Mamood AKA Rooney, who was in the restaraunt everyday with his big big smile and friendly chat, he would bring your drinks to the table and always remembered what you drank, lovely guy x
I would also like to mention Waed AKA Young Mohamed Ali and Lisa who work so hard.
Waed gets everyone joining in the entertainment and is so pleasant, always smiling, always stopping to chat and Lisa who has to deal with any concerns or problems the guests have, always pleasant and smiling doing her job really well and still taking time to join in with the guests entertainment. So any problems go see Lisa ! x
Can i also mention Mohamed the night security outside the hotel entrance, very pleasant and always having time to chat and say hello, also works long hours ! x
The Badawia is in a good location, right next to the Il Mercato, it also has a free bus to Naama Bay twice nightly and a free bus to the Beach several times a day, both only 10 mins away.
This was first time to Sharm and the All Seasons Badawia and i will definately be returning and definately to the Badawia, what a lovely warm and friendly place to stay, i had a great time, made some great new friends, wish i was still there.
See u all soon, 5 stars all round from me xx
PIcs soon to follow guys xx
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Badawia Sharm Hotel
- All Seasons Badawia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Creative Badawia Sharm Hotel
- Creative Badawia Sharm El Sheikh
- Creative Badawia Resort
- Creative Badawia
- Creative Badawia Sharm Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Badawia is the ultimate retreat, where the accommodation makes the most of the year long sun and the surrounding mountains. The personal touch and decorations give the hotel its boutique feel coupled with the friendly and personalized service. Come and spend your day relaxing on the pool enjoying the sun and at night having a drink at the Splash Bar. We can't wait to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your All Seasons Badawia Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.