I have just returned from a 2 week holiday at The All Season Badawia. Well where do I start. On entering the Hotel I met a Lovely Lady who was called "Lisa" she was the manager and right from the start I knew I was going to have a fab holiday. She was so nice and made us feel so welcome. We were taken to our room by a very nice man, he advised us if there was anything that we needed just to call reception. The room was very basic but Hey Ho who cares a holiday is only what you want to make of it.
We had a great room looking onto the pool Ideal for a sun goddess. The room was very clean and cool with the air conditioning.
After getting organised we went to explore our surroundings. Every person we passed spoke to us asking if we had just arrived, within a short time we knew "yes" we are going to have a great time.
I had read the reviews before I went to this hotel some were very negative however one is entitled to their opinion. I personally think these people should go to a hotel in the middle of the dessert.
With in a short space of time we got to know the staff, they were all fantastic it would have been very difficult to say one was nicer than the other because they were all fantastic.
Miss Lisa the Manager was such a lovely person, she has a great rapore with her staff, treated them with a lot of respect. This is very important, you have got to give respect to get it and this was very evident during my stay. The entertainment was a little sparse but I'm sure Jiggy Jiggy took this on board when we mentioned it to him. The food was always warm and well presented, I can honestly say that there was always something every night that you could enjoy. If you had a special request for a particular food they would do their best to accommodate.
I could go on for ever about this Hotel. I just want to say to any one who is thinking of booking it to go ahead you will have the most fantastic time I am sure of that, if you are like me you will end up with a rather large extended adopted family.
To all the staff at the Badawia keep up the good work AS YOU ARE A FANTASTIC TEAM and I hope to see you all again. Miss Lisa don't stop doing what you do as you are very much a people person and have a lovely way with them.
SO DON'T BE SHY GO ALONG AND GIVE IT A TRY
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Badawia is the ultimate retreat, where the accommodation makes the most of the year long sun and the surrounding mountains. The personal touch and decorations give the hotel its boutique feel coupled with the friendly and personalized service. Come and spend your day relaxing on the pool enjoying the sun and at night having a drink at the Splash Bar. We can't wait to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your All Seasons Badawia Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Badawia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Creative Badawia Sharm Hotel
- Creative Badawia Sharm El Sheikh
- Creative Badawia Resort
- Creative Badawia Sharm Resort