On the first day we arrived we were told by a couple (who were fellow tourists) that we met in reception that the water hadn't been on a full day for the whole time that they had been staying there. And also that one of them had had diarrhea from eating the soup....
Absolute nonsense! We spoke to the very friendly hotel receptionist who told us that there was some building work going on nearby and that the water would be back on within two hours. Lo and behold, as advised, the water did indeed come on two hours later and was fine during the rest of our stay!
The food was delicious and there was plenty of variety at meal times and the waiters were very polite and attentive. As expected Delhi Belly does strike the less fortunate amongst us, but thats due to the richness of the food - not because its dodgy! After a few days your body adjusts to it!
The bar staff at the Splash Bar, the Pool Bar and the Camel bar couldn't have been nicer or more attentive either. Mohammed the pool guy totally rocks - the guy is a legend! He was very friendly and polite and couldn't have been more helpful and made our stay all the more relaxing as he would find (from somewhere, without fail) a sun bed/deck chair whatever time of day you turned up at the pool to sunbathe, along with a fresh towel!
The guys that have the shops in the reception area did hassle us in the first couple of days (although in a friendly, cheery way!) but to be fair they did sell most things that you need (suntan lotion, lilo's, etc) and once you bought something from them they were fine with you and were very helpful when you needed directions, where to go to eat, etc.
The rooms were very well presented and throughly cleaned each day by the cleaning guys - who again were very friendly and polite. They remember you when they saw you, and if you left a small tip for them every day on your pillow (usually a couple of egyptian pounds) they will make the most amazing designs with your towels each day!
We loved the hotel, and didn't find fault with it - apart from the building work going on roundabout it but thats hardly the hotels fault. The whole of sharm el sheik is the same at the moment! Would defo recommed the hotel and hope to go back for another holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons Badawia is the ultimate retreat, where the accommodation makes the most of the year long sun and the surrounding mountains. The personal touch and decorations give the hotel its boutique feel coupled with the friendly and personalized service. Come and spend your day relaxing on the pool enjoying the sun and at night having a drink at the Splash Bar. We can't wait to welcome you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your All Seasons Badawia Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Badawia Sharm Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Creative Badawia Sharm Hotel
- Creative Badawia Sharm El Sheikh
- Creative Badawia Resort
- Creative Badawia Sharm Resort