Stayed at St George from 11th January until 25th January. This was our 2nd visit to Egypt, 1st time we stayed at The Dreams Beach Resort (5* hotel) We will be going back to Egypt and definately staying at St George again. Brilliant hotel, the staff cant do enough for you and are always pleasant, not once did we get hassled for tips. The animation team were really good, always got people invloved and put on good entertaiment day and night. Food in the hotel was good, always a good choice each day and we never got sick of the buffet resteraunt, the waiters in the resteraunt are very friendly and constantly smiling.
The only thing we missed about this hotel is not being able to walk to the beach, you had to get a shuttle bus. This didnt bother me as im more a pool person anyway but my partner prefers the beach.
Rooms are always sportless as they get cleaned daily, very spacious and we had a good view onto the quiet pool.
Hotel is good location. walking distance to a shopping mall and 10/15 mins in a taxi to Nama Bay. Seen comments on here about the smell around the hotel and the sewage works?! Unless i've lost my sight and sense of smell there's no such thing.
We lay at the active pool each day, there was also a quiet pool but we prefered a bit of entertaiment at the pool. There was a few complaints about the active pool being to noisy, complaints about the music also. That's why there IS a quiet pool, so you dont need to listen to music. Andy (Animation Team) played a great selection of music each day and mixed the music throughout the day also.
We were in the hotel the night of the storm, hotel staff handled everything very well. The reception ceiling caved in at 3 parts and luckily no one was hurt. A few rooms in the hotel were flooded, luckily our room was fine. The hotel was back to normal the next day although the pool was shut but all in all the hotel staff couldn't have done anymore to help.
One bonus about this hotel is that there is no Russians! All Brittish. After staying at The Dreams Beach Hotel last year and that being full of russians really put's you off, very rude people.
Brilliant hotel, brilliant staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Sharm El Sheikh’s tranquil Hill, Xperience St. George Homestay combines a spectacular cosy atmosphere & an exclusive “home away from home” experience. The resort features 262 guest rooms & suites, as well as an impeccable friendly service, providing every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Xperience St. George Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- St Georges Three Corners
- Three Corners St George
- Three Corners Saint George Hotel