We stayed at the hotel for a week, it was lovely the staff where really helfpul. ideal place for sand sea & sun. If you wanrt anything different this it's not the right place. Food was good but almost the same not much changed over the week. if you like your food spicey its not there. There is a shuttle bus that takes you to the Beach for st georges which again gives you all your inclusive facilities food and all drinks are free. If you miss the shuttle get a taxi from the road not the hotel taxi you can haggle and pay about 10 E.P to get to the beach or you could share with other people a pay less.But there is no other beach to go to for free. If you fancey achange you can visit the sister beach there is a charge of 40 egyptian pound which is apporxmatly £8.00 i beleive it's all-inclusive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Sharm El Sheikh’s tranquil Hill, Xperience St. George Homestay combines a spectacular cosy atmosphere & an exclusive “home away from home” experience. The resort features 262 guest rooms & suites, as well as an impeccable friendly service, providing every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Xperience St. George Homestay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience St. George Homestay Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- St Georges Three Corners
- Three Corners St George
- Three Corners Saint George Hotel