First visit to Sinai Peninsular - definitely not the last! After a 'rocky' start (misunderstanding with room booking) all sorted quickly & efficiently by the Reception Staff - this holiday has been everything we ever hoped for and more.
Hotel, staff, food, facilities superb. Nothing is too much trouble. Everywhere
spotlessly clean (even peeked into the Kitchens) Mr Hoffer you should be very proud of your Staff, their generous hospitality; your Hotel - its ambience; the Restaurants -
the choices; the Animation Team - delightful; the snorkelling and diving from the
Pontoon - amazing. Most importantly 'wall to wall' sunshine (especially when we came
back to frost covered cars....
Mr Hoffer we are back to dreaming in English..........
- Also Known As:
- Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel
- Baron Palms
- Baron Palms Resort
- Baron Palms Hotel
- Baron Palms Sharm El Sheikh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enchanting location, rooted in timeless attraction; a pallet of colors: blue skies, red mountains, green landscapes, turquoise sea, and golden sands, are simple descriptions of this five-star boutique-style deluxe Hotel. The award-winning Andalucian-style with Moroccan design features Resort setup amid more than 150 palm trees, offers high-quality accommodation and a wealth of onsite facilities all combined to make it ‘A New Tropical Heaven’. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.