“Very nice hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh

Save Saved
You added Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh to your Saves list
Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   P.O. Box 115 Sharm El Sheikh | P.C. 46619, Ras Nasrani Bay, Sharm El Sheikh 46619, Egypt   |
Special Price
25% off room rate
Ranked #19 of 232 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Egham, United Kingdom
“Very nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a week in april, hotel is clean and tidy!ive been to egypt 7 times and would recommend this hotel (only one I never got bad tummy in!) staff a friendly but slightly formal and if asked are happy to do! Will defo come back! Has some nice touches like cold flannels brought to u on beach as well as being sprayed with cold rose water.. Fab when ur hot! Hotel manager was nice we met him at cocktail reception! Beds were slightly hard but if u phone and ask for softer mattress this will be done(i got told this night before we left by guest relations.. Bit late) generally a good egyptian 5*

• Stayed April 2013
ManagementBP, General Manager at Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your kind review, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you consider ours a very nice hotel and will recommend us to others.

Every endeavour is made to ensure our guests get the most from their holidays. It is very pleasing to read your comments and know our efforts are appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

2,745 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (360)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Birmingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I visited Baron Palms from 29 April - 7 May. This is my 6th visit to Sharm, but my first time at this hotel and I was not disappointed. The hotel is spotlessly clean. The staff in the restaurant and pool side bar were all brilliant and really attentive. The terrace is lovely in the evening and Mohamed the guitarist was FANTASTIC. The food is great and of the standard you expect from an Egyptian 5* hotel. The now and zen 'club' stops all inclusive at midnight. This isnt a problem though, as the terrace bar serves drinks 24hours a day. Naama Bay and Soho Square are also only a short ride away from the hotel and there provide taxi's to and from you chosen location. All in all, an amazing hotel and i will be going back before the end of the year

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
ManagementBP, General Manager at Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to post a fantastic review about your holiday with us. We are very pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that we did not disappoint and you consider ours an amazing hotel. We strive to provide the best of services, facilities, entertainment and cuisine and we are so happy that were able to give you an amazing time.

We look forward to welcoming you back again before the end of the year.

london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for a well needed rest. It was a lovely hotel. We had a lovely room overlooking the pool which was cleaned spotlessly every day. The chaps who clean the rooms were very kind. The large pool is not heated so is a tiny bit nippy but omg once you get in it is glorious and I often found that i had the pool to myself it was wonderful and very very clean. I just loved that pool! I only went into the heated pool for aqua aerobics class. I liked the fact that there was a mixture of nationalities at this hotel and most of the people were very nice. We enjoyed the varied buffet, my only criticism is that the waiters are not very good at bringing drinks, sometimes they even forget or don't come and ask what you want. The music on the terrace after dinner was very good, a brilliant guitarist. My daughter really enjoyed some of the after dinner entertainment in the garden theatre and the table tennis pool bar.
I had the most amazing massages in the spa, such a brilliant masseur. My only suggestion is that they need to make sure that people drink plenty of water after such a strong massage because I got dehydrated and felt very unwell and my husband asked for the Doc, he came within the hour and then visited me the next day to see how I was. The man booking the massages around the pool was a little too pushy and I ended up having 4 in a row which could be a bit must for the system. The Manager did ask how I was and made me feel comforted.
Basically when we arrived we were all feeling completely exhausted and down in the dumps because my father and my husbands father both passed away six weeks earlier, by the time we left we were feeling much happier and well rested. I was a lovely clean relaxing hotel.

Room Tip: drink plenty of water!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that you had the well needed rest you were looking for and thought our hotel was lovely and that you enjoyed our pools so much!

We thank you for your kind acknowledgement of the efforts of our staff, who are always focused on providing the best possible levels of customer service and cleanliness. It gives us great pleasure to know that you were all satisfied by our services and facilities, plus entertainment. We appreciate your feedback about the speed of the waiter service in the main restaurant, please be assured we will address this immediately.

We do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon for another relaxing stay.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband and I spent 8 nights at the Baron Palms and loved every minute.
The room was spotlessly clean and comfortable. Food at bit hit and miss, but mostly hit! Pool was lovely but we mainly went to the beach to sunbathe and snorkel, which is amazing. The reef is really spectacular, such an array of exquisite fish. The service is excellent, we are consistent tippers, which helps, and they are very grateful for this, but I imagine the service would have been good anyway. There's a fantastic terrace, to have a drink on, overlooking the pool, with wonderful bands that play most evenings. The animation team were extremely friendly too. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time in posting a review about your wonderful stay with us. We are extremely pleased to know that you loved every minute here and that our standard of services, cleanliness and the attentiveness of our staff met your expectations. We appreciate our guests feedback regarding the food and can assure you we are working hard to improve the dining experience to ensure it is a hit every time.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

England
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

My partner and I spent a week at the Baron Palms in April and we were not disappointed. It's smaller than many all inclusive hotels but the service, food, cleanliness and general quality is excellent.
If I were picky (like some folks) I would say that the shower cubicle was a little tired but it didn't ruin my holiday!!!
I don't understand the negative reviews about this hotel,
I guess you can please some of the people some of the time......
Anyway I would definitely return to this hotel and would not hesitate in recommending it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
ManagementBP, General Manager at Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, May 11, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely review. We are delighted that you consider our hotel to be a true gem and that we did not disappoint you with our high standards of cleanliness, service and quality.

We very much appreciated your support and your recommendation of our hotel to potential travelers. We do hope to see you again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Baron Palms for the 2nd time between 6th-15th April for our Honeymoon. One word to sum this place up is amazing! The service you receive from all the staff from the moment you arrive to the moment you leave is brilliant! The food in all three resturants covered under the all inclusive is delicious, would highly recommend the Egyptian in the evening and the main restaurant for pancakes and waffles every morning. The cleanliness of this hotel is second to none with floors and pool areas constantly being cleaned. There is a short walk to the beach along the Baron Boulevard with some nice shops along there. If you ever have any sort of issue during your stay, bring it to the attention of the management as they cannot do enough to put it right immediately for you, we had one small issue that was out of the hotels control but was dealt with straight away, truly superb, if you do not give them the chance to correct something if needed during your stay then don't come home and right a bad review as this hotel truly doesn't deserve that. A special mention to 4 members of staff should go to the assistant front office manager (whose name annoyingly I cannot remember), Mahmoud (head of guest relations), Emad (Poolbar), and also there is a waiter in the Egyptian restaurant who offers amazing service! If you visit this hotel, you will have the holiday of a lifetime! And thank you to everyone at Baron Palms Hotel for a wonderful Honeymoon and again a wonderful stay!

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
ManagementBP, General Manager at Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are very appreciative of our returning guests and that you also chose to celebrate your honeymoon here with us at the Baron Palms. We are delighted that you had such a wonderful stay again.

Every effort is made to ensure you get the most from your time in the sun and it makes us very happy to receive such wonderful comments and appreciation, it means the world to us and inspires us all to continue aiming at exceeding our guests expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back again next year to celebrate your anniversary! It is always our pleasure to be of service.

Warmest regards
Reigate, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We recently returned from our second visit to the Baron Palms Hotel and had a fabulous time again. Baron Palms is a lovely hotel and very clean. The staff are friendly and service is excellent. Food is very good with plenty of variety. The Entertainment during the day and evening is really good. Our kids enjoyed the Kids Club and can't wait to visit again. We will certainly be returning again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you so much for your continuing loyalty. It’s a great pleasure to hear that you and your family had a fabulous time again. Your kind comments about our friendly staff, excellent service and cleanliness are very much appreciated.

We are delighted to hear that you will be returning again, hopefully very soon. That speaks volumes!

Warmest regards
Hani Zariffa

Been to Baron Palms Resort Sharm El Sheikh? Share your experiences!