My wife and I stayed at this hotel for two weeks from 20th September 2009, this is an excellent all inclusive hotel, staff could not do enough for you.
The junior suite rooms are excellent with all facilities and are very spacious.
Two all inclusive restauarants for breakfast, lunch and dinner catering for many nationalities, the standard of food is good with plenty of variety.
Fatima's restaurant located near the beach not to be missed but our favourite was the Italian restaurant located in the main building with was fabulous with views overlooking pool 1.
Four pools in total, kept spotless with plenty of sun beds for all.
Pizza and barbeque stations near to pool 1 was excellent for snacks etc.
A number of bars situated around the complex.
All in all a superb two weeks with no complaints, go there and enjoy yourself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the splendid Shark Bay with its own house reef you will find in this "Ultra All - Inclusive" 5 star (country category) Resort everything you wish. The four large pool areas, the splendid arranged garden, with water falls and canals, the spaciously designed rooms and junior suites are the ideal venues for your family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Island View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Island View Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sunrise Island View Egypt
- Hotel Sunrise Island View
- Sunrise Island View Hotel