Just got back from island View and had a great holiday with my Mother who is 83 years of age.
Reception staff were very welcoming and sorted us out with no problems regarding the room, as the first room had to many steps to go up to and we were too far away for the main dining area for my Mum. Ahmed Shobak was our waiter for the week and gave us the royal treatment, nothing to much trouble in his quest to make our holiday great, always smiling. Hameed also looked after Mum like a Queen. Mohamed Anter also went out of his way and made us laugh. Essam equally made sure everything was up to standard, helpful & friendly. All staff were great. Food could have been abit warmer but then us Brits like hot, "but was good"and plenty of it. The Italian food and service was excellent. Room was adequate for our needs but could do with better lighting as we like to read.
Lucy and Vicki from the animation team were great girls also other members of the team but cant remember there names.
All in all each and everyone are some of the nicest people we have ever met and regard them as our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the splendid Shark Bay with its own house reef you will find in this "Ultra All - Inclusive" 5 star (country category) Resort everything you wish. The four large pool areas, the splendid arranged garden, with water falls and canals, the spaciously designed rooms and junior suites are the ideal venues for your family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Island View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Island View Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sunrise Island View Egypt
- Hotel Sunrise Island View
- Sunrise Island View Hotel