Stayed here for just over a week. Nice large rooms but the bathrooms are awful. All the plastic in the bath is stained yellow, gunk and rust coming out of metal fixtures ie the taps and toilet. Really awful. Food was ok. Some good some not. Did some nice BBQ meats and the Italian was good. Some of the staff are really nice like the lifeguard by the pool and some of the waiters. They were really nice to our kids. There is a high percentage of Russians but I already knew that but I thought I would rather chance them rather then be around drunk Brits. No one was drunk and caused any problems although they can be rude to the waiters. The beach is lovely and the snorkelling off the jetty is amazing. Overall we had a good stay but Island View please sort your bathrooms out otherwise we would'nt go back for that reason alone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly located at the splendid Shark Bay with its own house reef you will find in this "Ultra All - Inclusive" 5 star (country category) Resort everything you wish. The four large pool areas, the splendid arranged garden, with water falls and canals, the spaciously designed rooms and junior suites are the ideal venues for your family vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Island View Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Select Island View Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sunrise Island View Egypt
- Hotel Sunrise Island View
- Sunrise Island View Hotel