We got upgraded on arrival from a dump to a hole and we were one of the lucky ones. I was complaining of no safe in a queue of people with no water or electricity, no working showers etc. We met people that had 3 rooms for faults or roaches.
The staff could not have tried harder, but you cant win a losing battle with your hands tied!.
Dull food and a shortage of plates and glasses meant your table was cleared while you were still eating.
On the plus side, we were the lucky ones and the pools were nice!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Sharm Resort is conveniently located on Om El Seid Hill, with a spectacular view of the Red Sea and just a short stroll away from the brand new shopping arcade “Il Mercato” and the international dancing hot spot “Dolce Vita”.Choose from a variety of spacious rooms, family suites and villas with private balconies or terraces and multiple views of the pools, gardens or the sea.Our large, centrally located outdoor pool includes a children's pool. You can also relax on one of the private beaches and explore the Red Sea by snorkeling or diving ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Poinciana Sharm Resort & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Sharm Resort And Apartment
- Grand Sharm Resort & Apartment Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Creative Grand Sharm Hotel
- Creative Grand Sharm Resort