we have just come back from a 1 week stay at the grand rotana. From the moment we arrived I was impressed welcomed by all staff in reception and upgraded without asking. We were on an ultra inclusive basis which included lunch and dinner at the al a carte restaurants. Breakfast was a little disappointing the same every morning, also bear in mind egypt is a muslim country so no pork is served. Silk road restaurant for dinner was amazing and we ate there every night. The hotel was very quiet probably only 30 people there so there was never a problem with sun loungers or slow service at the restaurants. I have a 3 year old son and he went to the kids club but there were hardly any children, only one or 2 egyptian children at any time. The girl who ran the club didn't seem to interract with the children very well and my little one didnt like going there much.
Rooms are a good size and everywhere is very clean. The sea is beautiful and you can see many tropical fish from the jetty or you can go snorkelling. Overall we had a great stay at this hotel and would definately go back when it is a bit busier!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palms Bar & Grill Located on the beach front, Palms offers BBQ, Seafood catch of the day mixed grill, crispy salads and exotic cocktails throughout the day. Guests can relax under the shade of the beach hut and enjoy a refreshing drink while admiring the spectacular view of Tiran Island and the Red Sea. Palms Bar & Grill is included in the Ultra All Inclusive Formula Opening hours from 09:00 AM till 18:00 Pm In Winter from 19:00 PM till 22:30 PM In Summer from 09:00 Am till 18:00 PM & from 19:00 PM till 23:00 PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Prestigia and Tingo so you can book your Grand Rotana Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Rotana Resort And Spa
- Grand Rotana Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Grand Rotana Sharm El Sheikh