Had a great time here. Hotel grounds beautiful and service was brilliant.
Lots for the children to do at the Maxi Kinder club: Nicole was very relaxed and the children really enjoyed all the crafts. There are lots of pools (one heated) and a small playground in the sister hotel over the road. Loads for children to choose from at mealtimes but there is also a special menu they will cook to order with English child friendly foods.
Food was excellent with a vast choice of places to eat.
Thanks for Jane who was available for a chat or advice - a credit to the hotel.
Would recommend the trip to the desert/camel riding/stargazing. This really made our holiday special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a five minute stroll from the centre of Naama Bay and five minutes to the beach it shares with The Ghazala Beach Hotel, the Ghazala Gardens offers a perfect balance of scale and facilities. The delightful gardens teem with exotic plants and a lagoon pool that give it a truly tropical feel. You can even swim right from your terrace with our poolside rooms! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Ghazala Gardens Egypt
- Ghazala Gardens Hotel Egypt