our only fault this holiday we took our family and they hadnt been to eygpt before and to our surprise we felt we were not given a break with people on the beach who would hassle you from the minute you were on the beach to the minute you left we were bombared with complaints from what was to be the only english animation team member amy it got to a stage when she told us we were boring as we didnt join in on her games i told her it would have been very good if when we arrived she would have introduced herself and asked if we wanted anything that we could find her i understand that they are there to entertain people and i appreciate they have no budget and have to create their shows with whatever source they have but please if they are told to leave us alone then leave us alone. now the good points the hotel,hotel grounds,and the staff including pool and beach staff we felt could not do enough for us. while we were on holiday my mother fell poorly and had to be taken to hospital at this point we felt our world was at an end how wrong were we from the minute she fell ill the hotel could not do enough for us we had taxis arranged for us the management were inconstant contact with us we were told anything we wanted we were only to ask a very special thank you at this point goes to katy from the hotel as she was brilliant and i would reccomend to anyone the limousine service outside the hotel was very proffesional we feel we will return to this hotel probably next year to see if there are any inprovements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jaz Belvedere has direct and exclusive access to Montaza Beach in Sharm El- Sheikh, making this five-star resort the ideal place for your luxury holiday in Egypt. It is just 10 km from Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport and about 20 km from Sharm El-Sheikh town centre. The resort combines an impressive range of features and facilities, atmospherically styled with touches of traditional Arabian-Moroccan architecture. Jaz Belvedere has been certified to ISO 14001:2004, the Internationally recognised regime that assures first class management of environmental impact. Jaz Belvedere is unquestionably an outstanding luxury holiday resort in Sharm El-Sheikh and one of the finest luxury hotels in Egypt. Attentive individual service, high quality, daily entertainment programmes and unforgettable opportunities for diving in one of the most beautiful underwater environments in the world, adds to Jaz Belvedere's charm and vibrant ambience. Hotel facilities include a selection of restaurants serving light and healthy cuisine with a local and International flair that will satisfy the appetite of any gourmet. You can be as active or relaxed as you choose with a selection of leisure activities including table tennis, floodlit tennis courts (charged extra), beach volleyball and a fully equipped fitness centre, and beachfront pools, bustling bars and the Mazazik Discotheque, shopping facilities and a PADI diving centre (courses charged extra). Wireless internet access in public areas (charged extra) will help keep you in touch while an in-house doctor is on hand to deal with any medical problems. A 24-hour concierge service will cater to your every need, no matter what time of day and a laundry service will keep you fresh and you can relax knowing that your children will be royally entertained at the Kids Club with their own playground area and freshwater swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Jaz Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jaz Belvedere Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Jaz Belvedere Sharm El Sheikh
- Sol y Mar Belvedere