“All inclusive querie” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 232 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“All inclusive querie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Me and my partner have booked to stay in mid October for 9 days , I was wondering if you could tell us what the all inclusive involves and where we can eat with the all inclusive around the hotel . We are very excited but this is my first holiday without my family so I am quite alien to the hotel policies etc . From Lydia

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

614 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Sheffield, United Kingdom
1 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

This is the most disgusting unhealthy hotel I have ever stayed. Staff dirty and rude other guest pooing in pool and management happy with this. Never stay with kids not safe I have seen staff spit in pool and wipe sweat in food and they don't care think this is normal. Beach is a con is 3mins away from hotel and is not child friendly would never recommend this hotel to anyone

• Stayed June 2014
Motherwell, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

my wife and i and our 3 kids have booked the xperience kiroseiz for the 25th june 2015 for 2 weeks. And the reason we picked this hotel was the great reviews on trip advisor. Judging by other members photos and reviews it looks smashing....obviously some people are never happy but you cant please everyone (although the pooing in the pool does worry me , if i see anyone doing this ill make them pick it up with there bare hands lol)...seriously ,we cant wait till we arrive and are counting down the days .......ps like how the manager takes time to reply to most posts although he must be a very busy man ......nice touch !

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Oldham, United Kingdom

LONG, BUT PLEASE READ...

We have recently returned from a two week stay at this amazing holiday destination. To begin this review, I have no idea how anybody having been to this hotel can possibly complain about anything to do with their stay.
On arrival to the hotel, we were greeted by numerous Egyptian workers all dressed in Kiroseiz uniform which made us feel safe and welcome. Having checked in we were then advised by the receptionist that the tea time meal was still available and that we should eat before being taken to our room. Being English, we were given blue wrist bands meaning we had access to a number of restaurants made to cater for British people only as people had in the past made complaints to thomas cook about rude, non-british holiday makers. This I found pleasing as within these restaurants a British sense of manners and politeness was achieved whilst goig out for dinner. On the other hand, British people were also allowed access to all other parts of the hotel and were not segregated fully if they chose to integrate with differet nationalities.
The coloured wrist bands not only allowed for access to numerous more restaurants, but also helped in socialisation. Within this hotel we found that it was extremely easy to make friends with other brits and also the Egyptian people who would do anything for you, being extremely kind and friendly.
Furthering my previous commets about restaurants, we were given 2 vouchers each per week to eat at a number of al carte venues, my favourite being Nathans steak house. Here we were offered a large menu, consisting of steaks, burgers, ribs, salads, soups and other dishes from all over the world. I personally chose a cesar salad starter, tomato soup and fillet steak main with a fruit salad desert. Being all inclusive, this was all free, and i have to say, working in a restaurant myself, I would happily pay £30+ for this meal as it was amazing.
Another popular favourite was the Indian restaurant, where our favourite waiter worked (Joseph). The food here i have to say was better than any i have eaten at in England, and although this was at an extra charge, I would not hesitate to pay over and over again for the food. To anybody who visits this restaurant, say hello to Joseph, he has acquired his own Scottish accent to fit in with guests and is an extremely nice person.
This brings me onto the bar staff. we found ourselves drinking around the main pool bar at night times. At this bar there are three main bar men, Bishoy, Carlos and Mina. These three offered a fun atmoshphere and were always up for a laugh with guests whilst making a number of special cocktails (just dont ask for a 100% cocktail it might blow your brains out :))
ROOMS-
On booking this hotel, we were originally put in a standard room. These rooms are clean, the bathrooms are nice and the bedrooms are good for what is needed. However as a matter of interest we enquired about an upgrade and got a cheap price of £77 for two weeks in a deluxe room. These rooms offer free wifi, walk in showers and flat screen tvs with all round better decoration and easier access to reception and the main pool. I would well recomend an upgrade, however be sure to speak to guest relations about a cheaper price as they are more likely to help you out.
BEACH-
Free shuttle buses run to and from the beach, which is owned by the hotel itself. The hilltop beach has a huge coral reef with tropical fish which are amazing to swim with. These beaches are still all inclusive and are about 10 minutes away from the hotel.

Overall this hotel is by far the best i have ever been to, i would happiliy return and find the Egyptian people to be amongst the most friendly and helpful i have ever met. Do not hessitate to visit this place, from us, you will not fail to have an amazing time.

Joshua Sweatman, Manchester.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a deluxe room.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed in this hotel during the new year. What bothered me that everyone in the hotel is trying to rip you off from the reception staff till the manager. I have traveled a lot and I don't know maybe the Egyptian people went through bad economy and try their best to get money from tourists ( With exception of kindhearted people that you find anywhere in the world).

The WIFI is for 5 dollars per hour. I stayed in the best hotel in New York and the worst case is that they charge you 20 dollars per day and it is considered too much.

Food is repetitive if you stay there for a week or more. I would recommend searching for another hotel.

Overall, the experience was bad and please let me know of you have any questions. Travel with fun or stay home ;)

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I'm sorry but this might be a bit long winded but I feel I have to give an honest review. I know all reviews are subjective but I don't understand the voracity of some of the reviews.

We have just returned from our 3rd holiday at this hotel with my husbands parents who are both elderly and disabled. We emailed the hotel in advance with a few requests and recieved replies from them almost immediately, we were never ignored. We upgraded both of our rooms and were very pleased with them and they were kept beautifully clean.

The food in all of the restaurants was lovely and even my extremely fussy eater father in law always found something to eat. Nathan's and Dolce Vito were especially good. The service was always superb and we did not feel pressured to tip anyone in fact we tipped on our last day according to the service we had recieved.

Yes someone did as her us very politely if we could change some pound coins into notes. We were in Egypt but people tipped with pound coins??? English banks do not change foreign coins neither does Egyption banks. If you're going to tip with pound coins please don't be offended if someone asks you to change 10 coins for a ten pound note.

The reception, concierge and guest relation teams were lovely and always professional. The hotel was able to loan us a wheelchair which we were able to use for the whole stay. We used the hotel taxi service a few times and they always came back for us at the arranged time and were very helpful with the wheelchair.

The animation team are wonderful and provide great entertainment I am reluctant to name names but Marco (my brother from another mother) and Max are especially sweet. Abdallah in Waves bar is lovely.and very helpful and I must say if they ran out of beer we never noticed as the vodka and brandy was plentiful.

There was an incident with someone pooping in the pool but the management cannot be blamed for the actions of a perverted and disgusting animal as I do not believe it was a member of staff who did it, in fact I'm quite sure of this.

Whenever my in laws were walking around the hotel using their sticks staff members would always offer their arm and support them, no matter how far they were walking, management, chefs, waiters, spa, staff all helped them.

You are asked if you want spa treatments or papers etc when you are sat at the pool but I found them all polite and just told me to have a good day when I said no thank you. You can get a red flag to put on your sunbed if you want and they know not to bother you.

You get what you pay for at this hotel and its very good. To those who have given dreadful reviews I recommend next time you pay another 2 grand and stay in the Hilton or the 4 seasons. We are well travelled, this is our third holiday this year, we were in Cuba in May and I do not tell you this to show off but so you understand that we stay in lots of hotels all over the world and do not return to many. This is one that we will return to many times I'm sure of that. I consider many of the members of staff as freinds and hope to see them again soon. Enjoy your holiday.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Gildersome, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I will get to the deification in the pool shortly... but i will first like to go through my trip in order.

On arrival the hotel looked great, and on check in the staff were more than helpful, as i have seen on a few of these reviews the keycard for us also did not work, however the porter was more than happy to sort out the situation and got us the key to our room which meant we were stood outside our room for 10 minutes waiting for him to return, although this was not his problem it was an inconvenience as it was very hot and we were fully clothed after a long travel. A common theme in this review will be that the staff are generally good but are busy sorting out problems that shouldn't have occurred.

The room itself was kept clean and the facilities were okay (signal on the TV was generally poor). The shower and bathroom was adequate for use and kept clean,

The food was standard, wasn't anything exceptional but apart from a dodgy tummy and the trotts for a few days when i returned home all was good. The Al a cart restaurants food were great, however if you didn't want what was offered on the all inclusive in these restaurants there are small fees to pay to upgrade your meal.

POO TIME!

Right!! now to the main bit of the story! We were at this hotel from the 19th of June to the 3rd of July and within that 2 week period there were at least 10 incidents of Poo in the Pool, as you may have seen on here the managers response is when children poo in the pool it must be closed. I accept this and understand that a pool needs to be closed for health and safety (response time was good to incidents) and that children do have accidents, HOWEVER it was not just children that were doing this, the colossus size of some of these pieces of defecation meant unless the child turns green on a night and Hulks up there is zero chance that it belonged to a Child.
As the title of this review says the managers response to this was 'It's their culture'... It took a lot of people to complain about the hotels refusal to do anything about the situation before a notice was put up telling people not to poo in the pool. This was way too late and should have been done earlier. Surprise Surprise people stopped doing it once the notice was put up. This was done on day 12 of our holiday.

The Management

I was charged for breaking an item within the hotel by accident, at the time i felt this was fair as i had broke the item therefore i should pay, however infuriated by the managements mishandling of the poo incidents and refusal to confront those responsible or in the case of a child their parents i asked for the money i was charged back. This was because even when the pool manager knew exactly who had done it after people told him who it was there was no charge for them and no confrontation about what had happened. The item i broke (which was charged at£15) was 1 accident on 1 day, the incidents in the pool where repetitive and on occasions i felt there was no effort to do it in anywhere but the pool. I was passed around managers all day telling me they will speak to management until I got to the night manager. I was informed by the night manager that the money would not be refunded to me as i had broke an item and they had not, my response was that the pool was closed for up to 6 hours a time and that was probably worse than what i had done, he did not seem to accept this, I was then offered late departure and a free meal at an al a cart restaurant, I was told this was the same monetary value to which i replied id rather have the money (I didn't need late checkout or al a cart meal as i still had vouchers left). To this his response was well i have offered you something and you have rejected it there was nothing he could do. I was angry at this point as i had been passed around all day by the managers and I said I wasn't leaving reception until it was sorted and if it was not sorted soon i would start telling people that they could poo in the pool because the management would not do anything! Admittedly this was probably inappropriate however what happened next was disgusting. The night manager got the OWNER of the Hotel on the phone who told me if i did not leave reception he would get the boys to come get me, when i asked who the boys were he said the POLICE.

Yes that is correct, I was threatened with the POLICE for one comment that was neither offensive or factually incorrect. Being in a foreign country I left reception because to be honest I feared that i wouldn't do well in an Egyptian prison. I requested to speak with the MAIN manager (finally got there) the next day which was granted.

My meeting with the Main manager was quick and simple he said I shouldn't have been charged for the item i broke as it was an accident and that The poo in the pool was their culture... I took the money back but was still baffled as to the general lack of action to stop the poo, it took 2 more incidents after this meeting for the notice to go up. In fact it became comical towards the end of the holiday, so much so that me and another man (Harry) started a poo patrol at the POOl Party. (Pictures Below).

Back to positives the coral beach is really nice and good for Snorkeling (however was a 15 minute bus drive away), the bar men are exceptional Big Shout out to SAMIR!!!!!!!!!!!! The service from the waiters was great, always bringing drinks to the table and the animation team were funny especially the Main Man Dan.

All in all i had a great holiday, however I feel it was the people I met there that made the Holiday, the Hotel staff were great but there were too many fundamental problems within the hotel and so many people had individual and varying complaints against the hotel that this trip cannot be called anything but poor and close to terrible!

Room Tip: Near the Tropicana pool!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland? Share your experiences!