“Domina Coral Bay is a beautiful city in itself” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Domina Coral Bay Oasis

You added Domina Coral Bay Oasis to your Saves list
Domina Coral Bay Oasis
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Marsa El Dekhela | PO Box 74, Sharm El Sheikh 46619, Egypt   |
Ranked #78 of 226 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Cairo, Egypt
“Domina Coral Bay is a beautiful city in itself”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2014

I was booking a one week time share with my family, so I was in a place called domina club, the resort itself is what attracted me, it is like a small city with several hotels and a small downtown with shops, supermarket, pharmacy, and restaurants. beautiful shows every day for free, kids club, they had their own marina so you can go to boat trips from domina resort, they have Taf Taf which is the internal transportation for free.

The animation team is beyond exceptional.
I can not say I went to Sharm Elsheikh, but I can say I went to Domina resort

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

i really liked this hotel but didnt like egypt.. so we arrived got taken to our room with sea view the room was more like a 3star room but it was clean.. we hired a buggy out really good worth every penny the Al food isnt nice we had room service most of the time i come here with my 2 year old son my mum and 13 year old brother the hotel is near the airport.. we paid around £600 for me and my son which is fort was great the weather in april is great and the private beach and glass bottom boat is a must

Room Tip: ask for a sea view
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

well.

very bad reception and bad stuff bad room with dirty insects everywhere and dont deserve 2 star . eating there was so truble for me and my family . old meat old chicken no variaties dint compare this hotel with any 5 * hotel cause no such a comparison.

so for anything i felt thete us captured by me.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Zurich, Switzerland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Stayed for two weeks. Had wonderful time as I know lots people in the hotel that I have met over the years that I have been going to the Domina Coral Bay Oasis. Spent all day on the beach area enjoying the wonderful red sea, swimming, diving and the various watersports on offer. The pleasant outlay of this very big hotel complex and well kept gardens, lake and many swimming pools, makes it more of a little village rather than a very big ugly complex than can be found in other places. With it's own diving centre where the diving boats come to the centre, rather than you having to go to the harbour, makes this an ideal place to stay if you are a diving fan - or you just want to go on a schnorkel trip. The main restaurant has a good variety of food choices, but can be a bit boring after a couple of weeks, but there are other places within the hotel to go and eat (not all-incllusive) or why not eat out in town and try one of the many restaurants available with local and international food. The staff are very friendly and at the Oasis Reception, the Desk Superviser Mr. Mohamed Fathi, is very helpful if you have any questions, or problems. I am definitely going back again (flight permitting) at the end of October for ten days!

Room Tip: Obviously a sea room is best. I prefer an upper floor
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dunstable, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in February for few days. Gorgeous weather. Great place to stay.
Nice food and lots of choice. Dinner served till late. Rooms clean and cleaned every day. View to die for. Choice of pools and great service. Will definitely visit again.

• Stayed February 2014
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Our experience of Domina Coral bay Hotel was very good.

The rooms are large and clean. The decor a bit dated but we had a wonderful sea view. Staying at a central location we found we could get to most things in 10-15 mins walk. If walking in the heat is not your thing, there are buses called 'taf tafs' running frequently and also golf buggies for hire. The pools were excellent but the evening entertainment was often less than spectacular. The information supplied by Soheil for guest relations was very helpful and accurate. His manner was charming and professional.

We ate at the ' el mastabas' restaurant, which had a variety of dishes and excellent service from Emad and his team. The food is healthy and well cooked. If your preference is 'the English fry up' then this is not for you.

We found Mohamed Fathi (supervisor) at reception to be particularly helpful. Peter at reception was helpful but insistent that he got his mention in this review. He would mention that he was 'waiting for our review' and as we were on holiday we did feel put upon by his impatience and manner.

Overall a very good holiday, at a good location with charming and professional service.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Derbyshire
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Ok, like many others we were dumped here through Thomas Cook & Monarch due to a 20 hour delay. Farmed in like cattle in a disorderly fashion it was every man for themselves as we tried to work out how to check in and get our "5 star" room & meal for the night. We were rushed to cell block 34, bags dropped by door and asked about food and drink as it was 9.30pm the porter just said restaurant ? How helpful..not! We came out of the room without any bearings and had stop a stranger walking their dog to point us in the direction of the reception. When we finally got there after a long walk up a hilly road (some say on here there was a regular bus services I tried to flag one down and it drove past)
At reception we were greeted with hoards of people shouting, swearing & complaining about their rooms, people were showing cockroaches and other filth off there phones to anyone that cared to listen as the staff didn't seem to be!
Total nightmare..eventually found the all inclusive restaurant and again the theme followed! Cold slop in trays, dirty and disorganised with tired cafe tables covered in the last diners left overs.
Enough was enough got a plastic cup of juice and headed back on my 20 minute walk to our room.
Air on was hot air although showing 5 degrees and was put on with some cardboard in the key slot?
Toilet had been left a gift from previous occupant and toiletries were empty but left by the sink on display. Hairs & dirt in shower tray, battered furniture, dust under bed was like a carpet and a view of the next blocks air con units.
Went to sleep on top of the sheets to avoid anything suspect. Left the room soon as and stumbled across another restaurant by fluke just as bad as the night before had a glass of juice (check out my photos you couldn't make this up). If I could have had a super power there and then it would be TELEPORTATION !!!!
If this complex had been our main holiday firstly I would have cried, secondly I would have got the next flight back to any destination in the UK. Egypt...never again. Take your hard earner money elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Domina Coral Bay Oasis? Share your experiences!