Have just returned after a week at this beautiful hotel. Had a sea view room with balcony well worth the upgrade and stayed bed and breakfast although all inclusive would have probably been better as all local restaurants are linked to the hotel and are of exceptional quality, good value for money and have a variety of themes - to be reccommended - The Fish Restaurant and The Italian although had excellent meals at others on site and in Soho Square, just beyond the hotel gates.
Staff could not do enough for you, and found pool side service excellent as was room service. Breakfast could not be faulted for its variety and was never too busy to be uncomfortable as have experienced in some Five Star hotels.
Did trips to Cairo and Luxor during week and would highly recommend Luxor but next time would give Cairo a miss - too busy, too much time spent on the coach and a very long day if flying as we did.
For anyone just wanting to chill for a week or ten days this is the place - always stay Five Star and this did not disappoint - can't wait to go back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh offers its guests more accommodation options than ever before. In addition to the beautiful hotel and surroundings, we also present the Royal Savoy and the Savoy Villas. The Royal Savoy is an exclusive category of accommodation: a self-contained 'Club' wing, with impeccable style and services that redefine the meaning of luxury. The Royal has its own private lounge, pool and beach area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh