An amazing hotel where the staff just cannot do enough for you. Not too expensive for such a luxurious setting. You get 20% off food and drinks in the square. If you need a taxi to visit the old market - pay no more than 60 Egyptian pounds. It's worth a visit to the market as prices are much cheaper for goods here than in the square. It may be worth while exchanging money at the hotel - better exchange rate than from the bank.
- Also Known As:
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Savoy Sharm
- Savoy Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Savoy Sharm El Sheikh offers its guests more accommodation options than ever before. In addition to the beautiful hotel and surroundings, we also present the Royal Savoy and the Savoy Villas. The Royal Savoy is an exclusive category of accommodation: a self-contained 'Club' wing, with impeccable style and services that redefine the meaning of luxury. The Royal has its own private lounge, pool and beach area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Savoy Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.