“Lovely budget dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 271 Restaurants in Sharm El Sheikh
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night
Description: A la carte trendy open air restaurant serving Mediterranean fusion cuisine delights and shisha.
“Lovely budget dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We loved our experience in Fusion 21. We went through all Soho restaurants. Fusion was a relaxing venue with stylish Moroccan style. Very reasonable prices, tasty food, suits for family with children. Mushroom soup was "to die for", the tastiest I ever tried, whenever next time in Soho, will go for mushroom soup.

• Visited June 2013

Coventry, United Kingdom
“Delight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Having tried 2 other restaurants in Soho Square we went to Fusion 21 just to say we had tried somewhere else. However, we then spent the next three night there! On our first visit we were welcomed into a lovely atmosphere. The menu was varied and delightful. My Mother is a little fussy so they offered to cook her something just to suit her taste and she loved it. On the third night I wasn't too well and the waiter noticed my absence and asked where I was.He also heard that it was my Fathers Birthday and after the bill was paid (25% discount every night for Savoy guests) they brought out a beautiful fruit platter and sang happy birthday. We had a meal for 5 with drinks for aprox £40!!! And most importantly, the food was totally delicious.I guess if I have one criticism,even though we appreciate we are in Egypt and were willing to try new things, the deserts were a little bit to unusual and were weren't tempted to try any of them. But a must-go if you are in Soho Square. Thanks for 3 great evenings!!!

• Visited June 2013
Casablanca, Morocco
“lovely”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants at soho square in Sharm el sheikh. The food is very tasty and the staff very kind.
we were offered 25% discount on food (except beverages) as guests from hotel savoy.
There was also a kids menu that my daughters liked very much.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeenshire
“Lovely warm, welcoming place to eat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

My family and I really liked this place. The staff were first class and the food was beautifully presented and very tastey. For 6 adults and my grandson it only cost £75. 5 of us had 2 courses, grandson had chicken fillets which were home made, chips and salad. He's only 3 and he scoffed them up ..........
Although we had my grandson with us, I would also recommend Fusion 21 for a romantic evening out.
We didn't have any alcoholic drinks as they were very expensive. £55 for a basic bottle of wine.
I would definatley recommend this place to eat if you're in soho square.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
“CAFE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

In Soho many of the restaurants you have to have long trousers so we were limited in choice, but actually we were thankful as this restaurant was lovely. Lamb cooked to perfection.

• Visited February 2013