We just came back from an unforgettable stay at the sunrise Arabian beach (March 6th till 14th 2013). My kids did not want to come back to Paris :-)
The Sunrise truly far exceeded our expectations balancing price against quality of service in all areas. The food was excellent and offered a variety of choices for all meals, fresh and well prepared. The desserts were superb; you can see how elegant the presentation is. Beside the main restaurant, there are 4 other restaurant a la carte (Indian, Thai, French and sea food). We only tried only the Indian restaurant and the food was delicious. The main restaurant offered all what we needed especially for our kids.
The rooms were big and clean nicely and fresh every day.
Fantastic choice of swimming pools in different places around the hotel where you can go and have a nice breath and relaxing time.
The staff was excellent, superb and friendly in all areas.
Restaurant: the restaurant s staff gave us all the care and the attention we needed. They truly made our stay memorable and relaxing.
• Khaled (Alfi), the magician: thanks for the entertainment you gave to our kids. You are a genuine person.
• Farag: Thank you so much for everything you’ve done. I will never forget you.
• Youcef: Thanks to being so nice and helpful and always smiling. You contributed to our peaceful stay.
• Mohamed: always a nice smile on the face. Keep it on all the time, you are wonderful. I will keep my smile too.
• Abdou: Thanks for your attention and care. I will never forget you.
• Amir / A. Salam: Thanks for your kindness and attention.
Pool: Thanks to Ramadan and Mohamed. They are so great with the kids and responsive to all our request.
Reception: Thanks to Mr. Ahmad Faheem (Front office supervisor) for all the arrangements at the hotel and care you’ve provide.
Reservation: Thanks to Mr. Yosri Wafa (Reservaiton Supervisor)for the arrangements and offer you gave us.
Thanks to all you’ve making this place a little paradise on earth. We definitively recommend your hotel and come back another time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SUNRISE Grand Select Arabian Beach Resort offers guests an unforgettable and luxurious escape to enjoy an ultimate holiday. Each with an own private balcony or terrace overlooking the Red Sea and the garden surrounding, the 420 guest rooms are thoughtfully designed and exude the spirit of Arabian elegance and enchantment.Complemented by a host of comprehensive amenities, all rooms and suites are adorned with the convenience of Telephone in room, LCD Flat screen TV with international channels and News, WIFI Internet (free of charge), in-room safe, coffee and tea making facilities, mini bar, individually controlled air-conditioning and daily free local and international newspaper.Several room categories guarantee to satisfy all guests’ needs. Families will find their personal haven in the spacious family rooms, featuring a separate bed room with king size bed and living room with 2 queen size beds. Experience a new level of pampering in our different suites with private Jacuzzi bath, that cater our discerning guests all the comfort and luxury for an unforgettable stay. Room Types• Standard Room• Deluxe Room • Family Room • Swim Up Suite• Executive Suite • Junior Suite• Pasha SuiteDining & Bars For the ultimate gourmet enjoyment at SUNRISE Grand Select Arabian Beach Resort an excellent selection of dining options awaits you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Sunrise Grand Select Arabian Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.