This is a great hotel for diving. The dive centre is fantastic. The instructors are helpful and professional, all the dive trips and equipment are professionally organised. The staff and crew are polite and helpful. We had a chance to improve our diving and met very nice people along the way, without stressing about planning or organising dives, but just by paying!
The hotel itself is nice, good, clean rooms. Our first room was facing the street so very noisy but the next night we were given a room facing the pool so it was nice and peaceful. Breakfast was generous.
The hotel's location is great, right in the centre of action, near bars and restaurants. We liked meze at Fayrouz and Camel Bar was very popular!
Overall a great stay for diving enthusiasts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our small and friendly 4* Camel Hotel is specially designed to be a "one stop" base for your perfect diving holiday. Our 5* PADI centre - voted Best Dive Centre Worldwide 2013 - is known as the friendliest in Sharm El Sheikh, and has its own diver training pool. Enjoy our Tandoori and Pomodoro restaurants on-site, relax with a post-dive drink or meal at our famous Camel Bar, or savour our delicious homemade Italian ice-cream at Vanilla cafe. We're located in the heart of Na'ama Bay, just five minutes' walk from the jetty from where dive trips depart. We run daily boat trips to Tiran, Ras Mohammed, Thistlegorm wreck and speedboat excursions, or we offer a complete range of PADI and TDI diving lessons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Camel Dive Club & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel Dive Club And Hotel
- Camel Dive Club Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Camel Dive Hotel
- Hotel Camel Dive