“"Perfect location with service to match"” 5 of 5 stars

30% off Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #42 of 226 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Preston, United Kingdom
“"Perfect location with service to match"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We have stayed at the Hilton Fayrouz many times over a number of years and have never been disappointed. It has the best position in Naama Bay The accommodation is in spacious bungalows, with excellent air-conditioning, plenty of wardrobe and drawer space, and French windows that open onto a private terrace with seating and table. The bungalows are well spaced in beautifully kept gardens, and are well maintained with excellent service. Having your bed made is usually 'a floral work of art'.

Just a few meters through the gardens and you are on the best beach in Naama Bay. You have the most space, sunbeds plus large umbrellas, towels and drinks on hand, all types of watersports, and colourful fish a short distance from the waters edge. All the staff at Hilton Fayrouz are friendly, always smiling, and keen to ensure you enjoy your holiday. Even when we had a maintenance problem, which was in the evening, we had prompt attention and the problem was resolved quickly.

I believe every credit should go to Mohamed Fouda as Operations Manager for the standards he has set for the entire 'team' at the Hilton Fayrouz, and although it may seem unfair to name individuals, one cannot fail to remember the beautiful smile to start the day from Nour Adel ( a perfect look-a-like for Jessica Ennis) who greeted people for breakfast in the restaurant. This was followed by an equally beaming smile from the Chef, Yasser Arafat (no relation) who cooked the omelettes, fried eggs, pancakes, waffles etc., and made it into a 'cabaret act'.

Putting all that with the sunshine every day from morning till night, the easy traffic free access to all parts of Naama Bay, and you have a perfect holiday.

Room Tip: Room 306, quiet and easy access.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
GM_HiltonFayrouz, General Manager at Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear Steve V ,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience in our hotel on tripadvisor , It was our pleasure to serve you during your stay at Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort , we do thank you very much for your stay feedback , it is our pleasure to read that you enjoyed and were satisfied with the hotel friendly staff , quick service , your room facilities , cleanliness and location and beach service and facilities also the hotel central location in the heart of Naama Bay .

I will share your stay lovely comments with Hilton Fayrouz team members and management as feedback are of great importance to us, only through our precious clients’ feedback and ratings can we aim to improve the service our guests’ receive, and in today’s world this is essential .

It will be honor to welcome you again at your second home and we are waiting for your next visit, when no efforts will be spared to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as would wish.

For/ Gilaine Guirguis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (173)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed in Hilton Fayrouz as part of a package deal early March. This resort is by far the nicest of all Naama bay, with lush and well kept gardens, nice swimmingpools and the biggest private beach with ample sunbeds. The staff is very friendly ,especially the restaurant and cleaningstaff, and the rooms are perfectly cleaned every day.

The rooms themselveshowever seem from the late nineties with no refurbishments (just repairs) since then.The bathroom was properly equipped but old. The furniture and carpets had stains, as did the provided babaycot (we had brought our own thankfully) The cupboard was damaged (chipped) at the handles. The TV and phone were also a bit thumbled/dated. The bed however was fine, that must have been replaced at some point. We did see work done on other rooms (remodeling) so they seem to be on it.

The rooms are thus not the Hilton standard you can expect in London, Paris or Berlin, but well above any 'standard' of all other resorts in Naama Bay.Both dinner and breakfast at the Al Wadi restaurant were above expectations for a buffet dinner.

If you need to go to the tourist hell hole called Naama Bay go for the Hilton Fayrouz, you will enjoy your stay!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear bbbbbvvvvvvbbbn ,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience in our hotel on tripadvisor , It was our pleasure to serve you during your stay at Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort , It is our pleasure to read that you were satisfied with the hotel friendly staff and service and beach service and facilities and swimming pools also the hotel central location in the heart of Naama Bay .

I would like to advise your good-self that we are currently in the process of running some refurbishments to enhance our standards and to reach your satisfaction.

It will be honor to welcome you again and we are waiting for your next visit in the nearest future , when no efforts will be spared to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as would wish.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

This Hilton is a lovely hotel located at an excellent location, with very helpful staff. I had a wonderful stay.

The beach was clean sand, perfect for our family and as a bonus seemed to be best located for snorkling with a coral reef and a huge variety of fish not 10 meters from the shore.

The rooms were clean and more than adequate. Not a luxury hotel room but better than most resort type accommodations, plus I could see the ocean from my room, which was nice compared to having to walk long distances or to be ferried to the beach like at other hotels and resorts.

The kids enjoyed the play areas and the pools, which were clean and warm. There was some good entertainment at the hotel restaurants on a few nights. Sharm and Naama bay host a huge variety of restaurant options within easy walking distance. One does not have to stay on site unlesss you want the convenience. If you do stay on site, the food is good, but don't expect to be blown away, especially the deserts which were disappointing compared to what I've eaten elsewhere in Egypt. Again, the staff was very nice and helpful at the restaurants.

My only very minor criticisms are:

1 Had to buy my own water for day to day use, hotel provided one 1.5 liter bottle per room but this did not seen adequate.

2 Every evening at around 6 pm employees would apply an insecticide along the hedges of the grounds in a huge billowing cloud of smoke. This cloud would inevitably waft into our rooms. I don't like biting insects but I wonder if breathing in this poison was any better than a few flies or mossies.

Overall I had a wonderful stay. This hotel was quiet but there was a whole other world of night activity at the casino and mall end of the boardwalk. I definitely would consider staying here again, especially when the price is so reasonable.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Steph2122 ,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience in our hotel on tripadvisor , It was our pleasure to serve you during your stay at Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort , we are glad that you enjoyed you holiday in general , was pleasure to read satisfaction with Hilton Fayrouz’s beach cleanliness and facilities , room cleanliness , evening entertainment and kids play areas and pools .

England, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

fayrouz is a wonderful hotel to stay at. We have been before but this time seemed even better.Cannot fault the staff, the bungalows are kept very clean,change of bed every day and lovely thick towels morning and evening if you want them.Toileteries are replaced everyday.The gardens are kept beautiful. Lovely place to stay at.The beach is the best with free towels and sun beds.It is a very big beach that is kept very clean and tidy.Will return there again in the future.

Room Tip: We had a bungalow facing the sea and loved it.Camels went by everyday.Music could be heard in the di...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
GM_HiltonFayrouz, General Manager at Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Dear zack9,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience in our hotel on tripadvisor , It was our pleasure to serve you during your stay at Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort , thank you for your comments you have posted , we are glad that you enjoyed you holiday and were satisfied with the staff service , HK daily service and the hotel facilities like private hotel beach and gardens .

Please be sure that your stay comments and feedback are of great importance to us, only through our precious clients’ feedback and ratings can we aim to improve the service our guests’ receive, and in today’s world this is essential .

Will be our pleasure and honor to welcome you again , we are waiting for your next visit, when no efforts will be spared to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as would wish.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

As part of our Egypt trip, we did 4 days in Cairo and 3.5 in Sharm-El-Sheikh. We chose this hotel based on reviews from Trip Advisor and were not disappointed. Again, our cabs were booked with the hotel in advance.

We requested inter-connecting rooms but upon arrival were told that they did not receive this message. The manager didn't seem very bothered and when I explained that I would leave a bad review based on this especially when I had pre-booked this, they looked through their hotel and allocated us two of their rooms facing the pools (a few minutes walk away from the beach).

We were near the entrance of the hotel. Our rooms were big enough for two people. We were in a group of 5 so had two single bed and one queen/king size bed so three had to sleep on that bed which was abit of a struggle. However, on the backside of the room, we had a giant pool and bar that was open mid-afternoon to evening that made some brilliant delicious cocktails.

The bed and breakfast was very good. I enjoyed all of it and this was included in the price which I was very happy about it otherwise I would not have gone to this hotel. They always topped up our tea and coffee and always hot.

We were about a ten minutes walk from the main hussle at naama bay. It was an arduous walk in the heat but otherwise fairly okay.

Once again, the cleaners and helpers of the hotel were always very helpful and friendly. They would clean our room to exceptionally high standards and everyday there would be a new funky design on our bedsheets (eg. making a swan from the bedsheet to leaving flowers) which I really thought gave it a nice personal touch.

The bathrooms here were also of a very high standard and very clean and getting towels was absolutely no issue what so ever.

I noticed another trip advisor mentioned that one of reception managers was particularly rude. We also noticed this on our day of leaving that the managers sometimes had a very superior attitude towards their workers. Not all of them though and mostly our experience was pleasant hence I haven't marked off any stars.

I have given this review 5* because of the location, the breakfast, the rooms we got, the view of the pool and because all in all, we had a brilliant time at the hotel. I only wish we had stayed here longer than Cairo. I hope to make a visit again back to Fayrouz and I hope we get equivalently excellent service once again.

Room Tip: Rooms near the entrance of the hotel means you get your own private pool that you share only with a...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Thank You to all who made my stay a wonderful and relaxing experience. Thank You to Mohammed at the front desk for your assistance when needed. Thank You to Mahammed "Santos" in the Spa for the excellent services provided. The facility is clean. All staff were very friendly and attentive to my needs. The room was clean and well prepared and all in working order. The beach areas were clean and I was not overburdened with slaves pitches from vendors. There is plenty of security around all areas of the hotel. The breakfast buffet was fresh and delicious, thank you to the man who cooked my eggs and waffles. Than you to the kind young lady who greeted me at the door. Thank You to all table waiters for your great service.
If you stay here, please leave generous tips. Even though they are not solicited, they are well deserved by this hard working staff.

The property around the facility is clean and safe, again, with visible security and tourist police. The promenade is a fun walk, and as usual, the various vendors can be pushy, especially at night, but the mornings are relaxed and the marina nightlife is worth taking a look at. My advice, if you don't want to engage in a unwanted in your face sales pitch, just walk away, do not engage them and they will leave you alone after you walk about 15 steps away. Do not turn back and look, just keep walking and ignore them. I say this not to be rude, but all the street / sidewalk vendors want you to stop and look, and go into their shops. If you do, have fun and bargain, bargin, bargin.

Check out the McDonalds, they sell beach towls that make a fun take home souvigner.

I have found 99% of the Egyptian people to be very kind and welcoming to tourists. However, single ladies beware that you might be the target for what might seem an unwanted advance. Just ignore it and don't walk alone, especially at night. I witnessed this on several occasions at night.

Enjoy and have fun! ThankYou Egypt for a great vacation!

ATM's are easy to locate.

Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I booked taxi from hotel before i came . on arrival to sharm the driver waiting us with name sign we suprise our car is famous london taxi :) .
chk inn was quick smoth . lovely bed with I love u by roses . our room on small pool side very nice and quite . they suprise us with honey mooner cake . our room was clean with every day towel design . the breakfast was lovely with every thing. we enjoy sooo much in this hotel and wish to back again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear katkooot,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience in our hotel on tripadvisor , It was our pleasure to serve you during your stay at Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort , thank you for your comments, we are glad that you enjoyed you holiday , it is pleasure to read your satisfaction with the airport pickup service and quickly check in , and were satisfied with your room location ,cleanliness and quietness , also you like and pleased with the daily breakfast buffet , thank you for the beautiful photos you has attached with your feedback .

I will share your stay lovely comments and photos with Hilton Fayrouz team members as feedback are of great importance to us, only through our precious clients’ feedback and ratings can we aim to improve the service our guests’ receive, and in today’s world this is essential .

It will be our pleasure and honor to welcome you again at our sunny resort , we are waiting for your next visit, when no efforts will be spared to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as would wish.

For/ Gilaine Guirguis

Been to Hilton Sharm El Sheikh Fayrouz Resort? Share your experiences!