This is a fantastic hotel with the most wonderful staff you could ever wish to meet. Nothing was too much trouble and the Animation Team excelled themselves with their friendly banter, endless enthusiasm and extreme kindness to our two boys.They are really missing their twice a day football matches on the beach with Oscar!
We only went on one trip booked with Scuba Steve at Aquarius.This involved 3 snorkeling sites, lunch on the boat and plenty of sunbathing.It was an amazing day as I conquered my fear of the sea and really enjoyed all the fabulous marine life the Red Sea had to offer.The day was made even more special by the friendliness of the crew aboard the boat called "Maka".
You could pick fault with some very minor things concerning the Coral Sea Imperial such as the hardness of the beds, the poor quality of the spirits and the air con being too noisy but I could put up with these minor things because the shear beauty of this Hotel and everyone Imet here makes up for it without a shadow of a doubt. We would recommend this hotel to everyone and we cannot wait until we return next year. We just hope that our friends Salah, Fathy, Mohamed, Oscar, Julia, Mito, Maddo, Pretty Boy, Ali, Abdul and Scuba Steve are still there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh by Coral Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad