we stayed at sensatori coral bay from the 3/11/13 to 17/11/13 we are a couple aged 51. W e were met at the airport by thompson and whisked away once the coach for the hotel was full, as we had no intention of leaving the hotel we didnt get visas and were on the coach within 40 minutes from landing.
At the hotel we were greated with cold drinks and face towls at reception whilst our cases were taken to our rooms no drama very slick.
We had a late flight however they kept the resturent open for us until we stuffed our faces which was again very good service.
We asked for a sea veiw which we got however overlooking a building site as well thompson should be ashamed to do this to there customers, having said this the room was very large with good air con, whirlpool bath mood lighting ect it also had a hairdyer, ironing board iron kettle with tea coffee and powder milk which was topped up each day, there was also a fridge and water was supplied each day the wall sockets were twins so you do ned to use adapters, there was no insects and the room was always kept spotless however there were loads of knats which had a meal from us every night, apart from the view the room was spot on.
The hotel had different places to eat including the main buffett all very good to a high standard never got bored of them at all.
there are different swimming pools all over the complex some for small children one reserved for adults only. getting a sunlounger was never a problem even for lazy sods like us.
the hotel when we were there was prety much full with english couples im not saying this is either good or bad. and only a a few toddlers however this was not school holiday time.
very large long sandy beach with sunloungers all along and the sea gently shelves out to sea over sand so ideal for non swimmers children ect you can snorkle from the beach or off the end of the own platform which was really stunning.
there are a few shops next to the hotel were you can get fags suncream and dead camels ect.
there is waiter service all over the hotel so you have no need to go to a bar they willl come to you however some places seem to be left longer between service the further from the bar you sit.
night entertainment was fine aprt from the piano which was shocking more like a lez dawson tribute act.
The staff were pukka around the hotel with a very high level of service and around the pool area well they made the holiday for us a big that you to Mamod ( not spelt right ) and sorry for throwing you in the pool your were a top bloke none the less and Adam Campbell stunning pool entertainment watching you moving your nets about every day nice haircut mate.
overall very nice hotel good 4 star A/L in good location good rooms good staff this is so far the only hotel i would consider going back to.
but never to block 4 again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh by Coral Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad