This was our second visit to Egypt and we loved this hotel I would highly reccommend it. We travelled as a group of 16,7 adults and 9 children aged 5 and 8. The rooms were ideal spacious and clean with a divider between the sleeping areas. The food in all the restaurants was excellent and as a vegetarian i was catered for as well. You could book seperatlely for three restaurants but it was hassle having to queue before 10am in the morning to be able to get into them and we struggled to get them booked for a large group.
The pool areas were all lovely but the kids area was the only one that was warm enough for the kids to swim in so we stuck around there. The beach was fantastic lovely and sandy with a jetty on which you could walk out onto then go snorkelling.
The kids club was excellent and all our children enjoyed going all the girls that ran it did a great job. My only moan about it was the fact you had to queue fo an hour every night to get them in for the next day at the time the hotel had 300 children staying and only 24 spaces. They did different themed days and science experiments it was the best kids club I have ever seen.
There are so many activities to do at the hotel if you want I enjoyed beach boot camp, pilates, aqua and tennis. We also booked a private archery session which was excellent. The children enjoyed water walkers and blade fish. The staff who ran theses sessions were very professional and great with the kids. The evening entertainment was better than I expected the comedy night especially.
One tip from me would be if you are wanting to book any excursions don't do it from the hotel if you walk out of the complex along the beach there is a booking centre called SInai where we booked quad biking, dolphin swim and our own private speed boat. All the trips were excellent and safe and alot cheaper than the hotel prices.
All in all everyone enjoyed the holiday and we would all return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh by Coral Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad