As they say if you can't handle the heat stay out of... Egypt! Hot hot hot at 42 degrees in the shade!
Beautiful clear seas with the beach and beautifully maintained gardens are right at your feet.
Our room was cleaned and furnished to a very high standard, with a few lovely touches such as a jet bath, coloured lighting and even a radio system linked up to the main tv so you could listen (sing) in the shower. The view as beautiful as the sea was, was a little disappointing due to building work around the hotel - this was not active may I add.
All 4 restaurants were very good, the food was very high quality. The stonegrill restaurant, not part of your all inclusive, is definitely worth doing you can cook your own steak just how you like it and is a great opportunity for some great holiday snaps!
The reception lounge bar has the friendliest waiter, Emad, he cannot do enough for you - I am very fussy when it comes to cocktails and some werent to my taste but, after a bit of banter, he would reassure me it's fine if I don't like it and could try something else. He made us feel very welcome and is definitely a credit to the hotel! As is Amed who works by the main pool serving drinks, he greeted us every morning with a big smile and again couldn't do enough for us, personally working outside in 45 degree sunshine is too much, but you wouldn't think it by his work ethic. These two were definitely the best staff throughout the hotel, and my partner and I both said how we would love people like this to work in our customer service teams back home as they really are such a credit to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh by Coral Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad