Where do I start! This has been a wonderful holiday. The hotel is well kept and maintained. There are ample bins which are emptied regularly. No litter was seen anywhere. Staff are plentiful and willing to help. More staff needed in Piano Bar as getting a drink can be a little slow here. Jordan the pianist is a brilliant piano player catering for all ages. Just don't call him old fashioned as he gets tetchy - bless. For a young boy Jordan is an excellent host! Don't miss the Sensatones and Sensasisters, excellent performance. Rooms spacious and well kept. All rooms seem to have an excellent view. Rooms cleaned well except one day we had a note on the door saying room not cleaned as we had asked to be disturbed - this was not the case at all. I am still unsure why he said that.
There is no smoking allowed in any of the indoor places which was very welcome. The hotel is predominantly British which seemed strange at first but by the end of the holiday seemed like the norm.
Overall this is a brilliant hotel. You are not bothered by being asked to join in activities, however, sometimes being asked can be good and encourage you to do some exercise. The Spa is great and the Heaven and Earth treatment is to die for!!
Only other thing to say is that we cannot wait to come back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort puts you just footsteps from the sand. It is set on a beach overlooking Ras Nosrani Bay across 37 scenic acres of landscaped gardens fronting a stretch of over 600 meters of pristine sandy beaches. Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh Resort is located across Tiran Island and close to the world-famous Ras Mohammed National Park, both considered to be two of the best diving spots in the world. The resort is also conveniently situated near Sharm El Sheikh Airport, the city centre, marina and the various attractions in and around Sharm El Sheikh. BALANCE and CHOICE, running through the whole Sensatori experience. On the one hand there are action-packed activities; on the other, ultra-relaxing spa treatments. Likewise, gourmet cuisine sits alongside fast food. The secret to it all and the main focus lies in the attention to details. The hotel offers 470 guest rooms and suites categorized to 19 room/suite types, all dressed in modern stylish fixtures and furniture. All rooms are equipped with electronic key lock, 32” LCD television and 40” in suites, mini bar, safe box, iPod docking station, iron/ironing board, tea and coffee kettle and a luxury bathroom with a Jacuzzi bathtub and mood light. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh by Coral Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sensatori Sharm El-Sheikh By Coral Sea Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
- Sharm El-Sheikh Conrad