This is our second visit, and it was even better than the first, The food choice has greatly improved since last year with many more English dishes. The chefs are talking to everyone at every meal asking for feedback. They really do want you to enjoy the food, and were takeing notes when talking to people.
I had a bad tummy and they cooked me soup, chicken rice and vegtables for a few days. I asked several times for things that were not out and every time the chef went and got me what I asked for. Nothing was to much trouble. I did not want sweet deserts (and there are loads to choose from ) so they brough me a couple of yougurts to my table every lunch time.
Our sea view room was kept spotless the whole stay.
The waiters were all so friendly, Zanab who showed us to our table had a smile and a friendly chat every day. Ahmed, made us lovely morning cofee, and special 'tummy' teas when he knew I was unwell
Sayed at the Chillax pool, helped to make our stay special, with iced towels and iced water spray. He even cleaned our sunglasses every day. The Chillax poolis adults only and as we wanted a relaxing holiday it was ideal.
What makes this hotel special is that the staff really do care, and clearly want you to have a good time,going out of their way to do anything they can for you.
The romantic pool meal is worth going to, we had a lovely evening and the cost was very small. The staff were fun, and made the evening even more special.We went to the Italian for a few meals and it was very good. The service was excellent.
Shady asked us every day if we were ok, and talked football with my husband, as he knew he was interested,which was a nice touch.
We were invited to the managers cocktail party, where the manager spoke to us about our stay. This hotel is clearly led from the top, he was interested and takes pride in the standard and values of the hotel.
We had photographs taken by the professional photographer and I am so pleased with them (he did photo shop them for me and we look amazing) well worth the money
We were all inclusive and there are snacks mid morning, afternoon, and late evening as well as the three meals a day.
If you want ice cream it is a pain if you are at the Chillax pool as you have the long walk down to the beach. I do think there should be some available at the Chillax bar .
The iced cofee is so nice, it is an added cost but much less than Costa sowe were quite happy topay the extra.
We were not bitten, but sprayed every evening,and there were sprays around the hotel aswell which is a goodtouch. We did see some people with a lotofbites so take your repel spray with you.
Last year we got sick of people trying to sell us trips, this year was so much better and we were hardly bothered. The Spa sales staff do come around twicw a day, but will leave you alone if you ask. We had a wrap and massage which was very good and cost about £120 for the two of us, and we were there for about 2 1/2 hours.
There seemed to be more English people than last year, and everyone saying hello and talking as that was the atmosphere of the place.
It's the little touches that the staff do that make you feel you are the most important guest there. Out of all the staff we only found one grumpy one, now that's not bad as they all work so very hard from early morning till late at night.
We chose to tip as we appreciated the effort to make our stay special, others did not and they were treated just as well, so you dont have to tip to get good service but I think they deserve to be rewarded as they don't get paid much.
We will be going back again, and if they keep up the good work with the food I am sure more people will be repeater guests. We can't wait for our third visit
Take plenty of sunscreen, so many people were burnt, the sun is very strong and when in the pool do not realise you are burning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh