“Excellent hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 226 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
carlisle
“Excellent hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

With out doubt this is one of the best hotels in Sharm. We have stayed at about half a dozen hotels in Sharm and this at the top of the list. The room we had (block 1400) was large and kept very clean, with a good balcony area with a nice view of the pool and Gulf of Accaba. All the staff worked hard to make our stay enjoyable and were always friendly and helpfull. The animation team worked hard and were very friendly to everybody. The management were corncerned that all guests had a enjoyable stay, and acted on any problem you brought up, when I mentioned the wi-fi charge they provided me with a free half hour. They said it would be free by next year, (not before time ). The food was good for Egypt as they are a bit limited with meat choice. (It is their country after all. )This is possibly the first hotel that I would return to as it was great.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relations Agent at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Dear "marcalex201",

Many greetings form Hilton Waterfalls resort.

I would like to personally reply to your comments on this website and thank you for sharing a positive experience our team managed to create during your vacation.

It was a great pleasure to know that the level of service, room facilities, quality and selection of food and the level of cleanliness in the hotel were complete to your expectations.

Once again, I was delighted to read your comments on this website in which you praise our team members' hospitality and the excellent teamwork. I will be sure to pass your comments to our team members as they are pride themselves in the quality of their work and love to hear from our family of customers.

I was very happy to learn, that you are willing to come back during your next vacation. We will be looking forward to welcome you back to Hilton Waterfalls in a very near future.

Sincerely yours,
Anastasia Maximenko

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (766)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
worksop
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

We visited this hotel in February - out first holiday as a family with our 9 month old boy. We had a few hiccups on arrival but apart from that the hotel staff we excellent, fantastic with our little boy and nothing was too much trouble. He food was good for an all inclusive and what you expect from a hotel trying to feed a hotel full of different nationalities and as everyone at the moment on a budget. We bar staff round the pool were fantastic nothing was too much trouble. The lady in the entertainment team Gemma was lovely, very helpful. Overall a lovely experience and we've booked to go back in 8 days time which I can't wait. Xx. Oohhhh the treatments are also amazing I had a hot stones which was fab and although it was a lady giving the massage and thought she may not be as stronge she was ace, had a pedicure too and I had baby soft feet.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear "Cat5arge",

We were glad to read your lovely remarks and comments on this website.

On behalf of entire Hilton Waterfalls team I would like to thank you for this excellent feedback on TripAdvisor site. I was happy to read your comments in which you praise hotel’s products and services. But my greatest pleasure was to know that a bit of personal care provided by our team members did make you feel truly relaxed and comfortable during your stay. The personalized service is a very important part of the Hilton promise we are currently striving to deliver to all costumers, we do appreciate your kind recognition.

Thank you for your positive comments in regards to quality and variety of food offered in our restaurants. Our target is to satisfy our all guests’ needs and to exceed guests’ expectations whenever possible. Such positive feed-backs are very rewarding to us.

I was delighted to learn that you liked the treatments of our Health club and it was up to your satisfaction.

Thank you once again for taking your time to advise us of your comments. I will be delighted to welcome you back to Hilton Waterfalls resort in not a remote future.

Best Regards,
Anastasia Maximenko
perthshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Sixth visit to Sharm. We have stayed at various hotels, all much of a muchness. This one is one of the best. We thought at first that the food was a bit iffy, but it was just a case of not looking hard enough, or not being a bit braver than the Macdonalds brigade..but it is good, and well varied. If you have any special dishes you require, then ASK. It is as easy as that. The hotel could do with an additional toilet block in the lower pool / beach area, and it can be a bit hot at breakfast time dining, air con needs an upgrade. I don't use Trip Advisor lightly, and don't go looking to moan and groan about how bad this and that is.. Don't book ANY hotel in Egypt if you are not prepared to accept that there will be issues of some kind or another, it is a very hot country with a culture far removed from UK. If you are looking for a good hotel, great staff, good food and drink, good location, then this is the one. Ahmed fedan, deserves special mention for his friendly and professional service at lower pools area.

Dear "sirfindo",

We were glad to read your lovely remarks and comments on this website.

On behalf of entire Hilton Waterfalls team I would like to thank you for this excellent feedback on Trip Advisor site. I was happy to read your comments in which you praise hotel’s products and services. But my greatest pleasure was to know that a bit of personal care provided by our team members did make you feel truly relaxed and comfortable during your stay. The personalized service is a very important part of the Hilton promise we are currently striving to deliver to all costumers, we do appreciate your kind recognition.

I will be sure to share your comments with all team members and will personally praise to Ahmed Fedan for his outstanding service and being able to create a positive impression.

We will be happy to welcoming you back to our resort in a very near future.

Sincerely yours,
Anastacia Maximenko
Giza, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

First of all I would like from you to know that I’m not so easy to satisfy person and I travels a lot for my work and I have stayed in so many hotels, But WOW I had the most amazing and relaxing vacation for a years in this hotel , It was so clean quite and full of activates, The staff was very friendly and helpful and what catch me that I didn’t notes any difference in services or hospitality between the Egyptian guest and foreigner guest and trust me when I tell you that not so many hotels do that, Unusual effort from animation team during all of the day, The food wasn’t great but good and that my personal opinion.
I had the most enjoyable time in the private romantic dinner and I recommend it for any couple go there and the food was great.
The only thing this hotel is missing is an aqua park so I recommend building one.
The only thing that I didn’t like is that I know that I paid almost a double than the foreigner guest but all hotels in Egypt do this and I hope that change in some time.
I will go to Hilton long beach in 7th of Jan then I will go back to this Hotel at May and I will compare the two.
I will recommend this hotel for any couples and honeymooners.
Finally I would like to thank Mr. Bishoy Nabil and Mr. Mina Haroun , Mr. Ahmed Zakaria , Mr. Ibrahim Naem for their great hospitality and effort.

Room Tip: Get the Deluxe room
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear "Maged_victor_Zakhary",

I would like to reply to your comments on this website and thank you for sharing your positive feedback about the hospitality of our team members. I was happy to know that our team members have succeeded to exceed your expectations in regards to the service delivered.

We put on a lot of effort to maintain the highest standards of service our guests would expect from Hilton Hotels and we do appreciate a lot your kind recognition. I have passed your comments to all team leaders you mentioned in your review and they are sending you their best regards.

We will be looking forward to welcoming you back to sunny Sharm El Sheikh and to Hilton Waterfalls in a very near future, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Travelled as a 40/50 aged couple from 14th- 25th September. Overall our experience was positive and met the needs we were looking for out of a holiday. My husband is a scuba diver and found this to be the best he has experienced around the world. Due to the recent troubles (none of which is evident in Sharm, I have to say), the diving was quieter which was great for him. I was happy relaxing round the pool and found the spa pool the best for peace and quiet and after a few days, the reps start to recognise you and tend to leave you alone although they can be a little too persuasive at the start.
We had worried about the food before we left, having read some of the previous reviews however we felt that the hotel had obviously been working hard on this aspect and found something to eat in every restaurant. Verdis is by far the best and well worth the upgrade for a fantastic steak! We met one of the senior chefs who made his presence known and keen for any feedback and we felt that any comments were listened to eagerly. We felt that other people's comments about wanting Heinz baked beans and bacon a little inappropriate. Arabics don't eat pork for a start!
Moner, who cleaned our room was so helpful and kind and the fabulous towel art is a daily treat!
Many thanks to Esem who helped us back at the airport when my husband realised he needed a visa for his diving- we couldn't have managed without him!
Neither my husband or myself had any stomach upsets and we felt that the level of cleanliness was of a high standard with hand sanitisers placed around the eating areas.
Overall we had a great holiday and it is a place you can do as little or much as you want and we would be happy to return and meet all the lovely staff again who made our stay that much more enjoyable.

Room Tip: If you like sitting on your balcony, it is worth upgrading to a sea/ pool room
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Dear "Gail B",

We were regretful to learn that your perception of our resort did not comply with the image of a five-star hotel. The entire team of the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls team put a lot of effort to maintain the highest standards of service and to let our guests feel most valued and genuinely cared for.

We were however glad that overall, you had an enjoyable stay and that food at our restaurants, the service and the cleanliness levels were up to your satisfaction. It was also goof to know that you enjoyed our pools and diving experince.

We will be lookig forward to welcoming you back to our resort again. Hopefully, you will notice a difference during your next stay. Please contact our pre-arrival vacation planning team to help us arrange for your holiday.

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

The sun shone in more ways then one! If you want a holiday with everything then this is the place. Beach's with the most amazing wildlife swimming off shore, swimming in one of the many lux pools, lounging on the copious amount of sun loungers or simply sipping a cocktail in one of the many free bars.... It really is that good. But hold on, there are the several restaurants to eat in serving great food for even the most fussy with service top notch at every one!! The the animation team "seven" woop woop thanks Jody :o)

The whole team made it amazing for me an my fiancé.

Many thanks Hilton Waterfalls

• Stayed September 2013
Dear "Tammy T",

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on the tripavisor.com.

We were happy to know that you had "a fantastic and unforgettable stay" with us; that the resort’s products/facilities were up to your satisfaction; and that our team members have succeeded to exceed your expectations in regards to the service delivered.

Our target is to satisfy our all guests’ needs and to exceed guests’ expectations whenever possible. Indeed, it was a great pleasure to know that our teams in all the departments have managed to create a truly nice holiday experience for you.

Best Regards,
Liverpool, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Stomach upsets all week for most of our party, unclean toilets at the pool and very average food for what should have been a 4* hotel. The bedrooms were a bit tired, you could see where they had been repaired in places. Pool was nice enough, plenty of loungers and the staff were lovely but not sure I would go back because of the food and hygine elements. Expected more from a Hilton.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear 'ladyseddon",

Of course I have discussed your critique points concerning the food options as well as bathrooms and we are sorry for the negative impression you have described. I assure you that we continue focusing on our philosophy of delivering the highest standards of service for our valuable guest individually and passionately. This is what we love doing and we understand that this is the very essence of hospitality.

We will continue with full power and motivation to strive for excellence - hopefully, you will notice a difference during your next stay. I hope we will have a pleasure to welcoming you back to our resort. Please contact our pre-arrival vacation planning team to help us arrange your vacation.

Maria Allam

Been to Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort? Share your experiences!