A large, quite unique Hotel with many good points. Built on the side of a cliffe with great views (you will be asked to pay for sea- view upgrade) great staff, great Bars, great Pools, great
Floating Piers and Snorkelling. We travelled in a party of 2 adults and 2 children - 14 and 11. FOOD. Lets get the worst over with. Look! This Hotel doesn't really Want to be Ai. The Ai options in the evenings are poor. Little choice and little quality. The Main Restaurant is poorly designed for Ai. 1 cooking station (queues) for breakfast options. Not enough tables. And it was at 60% capacity. Evenings were poor. Again, 1 cooking station (pasta) and queues. But Hey! If you want to pay-as we did- there are some reasonably priced a la carte options. There are some talented Chefs and they really do aim to please. Must mention the Restaurant Manager, Ibrahim. A very proud, professional man who went out of his way to cater for all our needs. Osama, the Waiter and Mr Coffee Man ( great, made to order Coffee) they made everything so much better. Lunch at Paradise Reef Restaurant, which is a waiter-service snack bar,was probably the best Ai food. Great service and wonderful staff!!! The Italian Restaurant was ok. Again, the best options were at a premium charge. Entertainment was a bit old-school and amateurish. You've seen it a million times! Must mention a Charming young English Girl in the Animation Team, Jodie. Really friendly and informative- Thanks!
All in All I think Hilton have to consider what Market they're in here. As an All - inclusive Hotel, it fails miserably on Food ( and that's only down to Economics). As a non ai Hotel offering A La Carte catering it has great Potential and might deter the Drunken Riff-raff.
Would we recommend? Yes, but be prepared to pay for better quality food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Low Cost Holidays, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh