We booked this hotel via EasyJey holiday, it was a week all inclusive, with baggage and airport car parking for under £700pp.
The hotel itself is really nice, large and spacious, it is so clean everywhere. The room is large, the air conidition works really well, bed is very confortable, the deco and finish in the bathroom is below average, but this what I'm expected.
The food that is included in our package was ok, the buffet was below average some day, the choice is quite limited. Also the restaurant is like a massive green house, so ask to sit in the shade if you can.
There are few a la carte restaurants other than the buffet restaurant, they provide menu which is included in your all inclusive package. You have to book the table in advance. We went for the paid option and the food was fantastic, worth every penny. They also offer a beach dinner, it was excellent food, romantic setting (the next table was about 300 yards away so we were "alone" on the beach). The only light we had was the tea light candles and the full moon, and the wave from sea was your background music, it was a lovely experience for very little £££!
Staff are really friendly and welcoming, service can be a bit slow as they just haven't got enough staff.
Also the location of this hotel is really secured, there is a security gate, then you have to go through the metal detector. We wondered outside the hotel and other hotels just hasn't got the same level of security.
Beware that the photographor and the spa sales guy, they patrol the hotel all day by the pool. They ask you everytime they walk pass you to try to sell you stuff, they are pleasant enough and don't hassle you like they do on the street, but it's annoying enough when you are trying to relax.
Over all it was a lovely holiday, will go back again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh