“It is what you expect from a Hilton Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 33% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #36 of 228 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Manchester
“It is what you expect from a Hilton Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Our 2 week stay at the end of January/February was made special by the fantastic staff, nothing was too much to ask. The facilities were truly 5 star and the team in the Verdi Bistro made our last night unforgettable.The snorkelling was our best experience so far.Pool staff and animation team provide great daytime entertainment.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relations Agent at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear "davethemilk",

I was very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you were totally satisfied with the products and services we are offering.

My absolute pleasure was to know that our team members have managed to deliver a bit of personal care as it’s our goal to provide an extra service to our guest and to let them feel most relaxed and comfortable while staying with us. I will surely pass your feedback to all my colleagues.
On behalf of entire Hilton Waterfalls team I would like to thank you for your kind recognition. Such positive feedbacks are very rewarding to us.

I am sure we will be able to welcoming you back to our resort again and again.

Yours truly,
Anastasia Maksimenko

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (680)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We spent 2 weeks there in September 2011 and it was a fantastic holiday. The staff were all lovely, very friendly and helpful. One gentleman liked to call my soon-to-be husband 'Mr Romantic' and he always made a point to come and talk to us and check we were ok and that we had no problems.

We were offered a very reasonable upgrade on arrival and our room was lovely with a great view of the beautiful grounds and of the sea. It was spacious with a seated area, good size patio area and a nice bathroom that was clean and big. There was a plug in mosquito repellant in the room which I was glad of as I got so many bites when I was out and about! There was a safe in the room too - pretty sure it was free. There was also a fridge which was stocked with water daily

The hotel has lots of pools all of which were lovely and have plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas around them. Tip - you can pick up a 'do not disturb' sign from the towel kiosk - oh and we got a large clean beach towel each every day. There are various activities around the pool areas such as aqua-aerobics and belly dancing - you can just get up and join in - or read your book and not!

The hotel grounds are quite big and there is even a cable car that takes you from the main restaurant down to the pool. There is a lovely waterfall/stream which runs down too with a bridge over it.

The hotel also has a private section of beach with sunbeds both above it and down on the beach, there is a jetty leading out to the reef so pack a snorkel mask (although I am sure the hotel has them too).

There is a spa which offers some very nice treatments, I had a soothing sunburn treatment and a massage and both were very relaxing.

The food is great too, the buffet is as you would expect but has a great variety with plenty of fresh bread, salad, cold meats etc as well as the main meal choices. The speciality restaurants are amazing I recommend the bedouin one particularly, we ate there twice, the manager of that restaurant is fantastic too. If you are on a romantic holiday I highly recommend the meal on the beach, it would be a perfect moment for a proposal!

There was nightly entertainment which ended about 10 - 11 but the bars are open later and there is a club in the hotel too although we never went to it.

There is a computer room which you can buy a card which gives you internet access in multiples of 15 min, I didn't have an iPad or anything so don't know about Wi-Fi.

The cleaning staff were fantastic too - unobtrusive, friedly and did a great job, occasionally leaving towel animals or hearts.

There is a frequent minibus into town too - although you can walk it.

I'm sure there are so many things I have forgotten to mention!

I am sure we will return to this hotel though, we had a truly amazing holiday :)

Room Tip: Upon check-in we were offered an upgrade at a very reasonable price.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear "Lisa T",

Many greetings form Hilton Waterfalls resort.

I would like to personally reply to your comments on this website and thank you for sharing a positive experience our team managed to create during your vacation.

It was a great pleasure to know that the level of service, room facilities, quality and selection of food and the level of cleanliness in the hotel were up to your expectations.

Once again, I was delighted to read your comments on this website in which you praise our team members' hospitality and the excellent teamwork. I will be sure to pass your comments to our team members as they are pride themselves in the quality of their work and love to hear from our family of customers.

I was very happy to learn, that you are willing to come back during your next vacation. We will be looking forward to welcome you back to Hilton Waterfalls in a very near future..

Sincerely yours,
Lewes, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went in half term, February 2013. On the first day my son aged 11 fell through a rusty man hole cover in a grassy patch near a pool which couldn't take his weight. He was cut and scratched and upset, as he couldn't swim for the rest of the day due to a cut on his toe.
I had already asked for our room to be changed as the one we got had grubby grouting in the bathroom, a loose door on the cupboard, varnish rubbed and scratched off wooden surfaces and a bathroom door handle that was badly bent. In my view this is not 5 star accommodation, and I think the hotel is operating a policy of starting you off there at 'standard room' level and if you pay to upgrade upon arrival you will get what I would think of as more like 5 star. I have travelled and back packed all over the world and am used to roughing it, but when I have paid for what is described as 5 star accommodation that's what I want to get, without paying out yet more.
All of that said, the hotel staff were very good about it all. They arranged for a visit to a dolphin show for the afternoon to make it up to my son for not swimming that day, and when we returned, our room was upgraded to the sea/pool view rooms near the children's pool. They also offered to replace his sun suit which had a small tear, and they had the hotel doctor to attend to him and waived the charges.
Overall we had a really peaceful, relaxing holiday and I would happily return to this hotel as long as they don't try to start us off in a 'standard room' again!
Holly from the animation team was really lovely, she was never intrusive and she encouraged the children to join in with activities, they loved her from day 1.
I would say to the hotel management that you are really getting it right with your staff, but you need to attend to the quality of your accommodation and health and safety in the hotel.

Room Tip: The pool/sea view room was well worth it, but I really don't think you should have to pay extra...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Gosport, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

just spent 2 weeks at hilton sharm waterfallls hotel was great good food great staff ahmead at poolside restraunt animation team kept u intrested all holiday with some good activities and some exciting nights out cant wait to see jemma and mego again great team

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
SharmWaterfalls, Guest Relations Agent at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Dear "antony g",
On behalf of entire Hilton Waterfalls team I would like to thank you for this excellent feedback on Trip Advisor site. I was happy to read your comments in which you praise hotel’s products and services. But my greatest pleasure was to know that a bit of personal care provided by our team members did make you feel truly relaxed and comfortable during your stay. The personalized service is a very important part of the Hilton promise we are currently striving to deliver to all costumers, we do appreciate your kind recognition.

I will be sure to share your comments with all members of staff and will personally praise Jemma and Mego for their outstanding service and being able to create a positive impression.

We will be happy to welcoming you back to our resort in a very near future.

Sincerely yours,
Anastasia Maximenko
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has a magnificient reef right in front of the hotel. They even have a jetty going out to it, which makes the access great for families or older folk.

The staff is warm and friendly, no harassment of women here as at other resorts in Egypt. They are genuine and helpful.

We ate about 3 of the hotel's restaurant and the food was amazing. No bland buffets. I would highly recommend having dinner on the beach on night, you just pick from 4 set menu's and book with reception. It was truly a special experience.

I would definately come back to stay here again, it's been a wonderful experience as a whole.

One suggestion I could make to the hotel would be a few extra loungers on each of the beaches.

• Stayed March 2013
Dear "Cautiousglobetrotter",

Thank you for visiting Trip Advisor. I would like to take this opportunity and express my sincere appreciation for taking your time and write your positive comments.

It is always a great pleasure to receive feedback from satisfied guest, I was glad to read your compliments on our team's work, your comments in which you express your satisfaction with the quality and selection of food our chefs prepared and the service provided by our employees.

Our goal is to exceed our guests' expectations at every opportunity; such comments are very valuable for our team as they represent a very important tool of measuring our performance and improving our level of services where necessary.

Thank you once again. I do hope we may welcome you soon at the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort or indeed at any other of our Hilton hotels in the world in the very near future.

Best Regards,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I stayed for one week 25.2.13 - 4.3.13 with my husband and two teenagers. From the moment we arrived the staff were attentive and incredibly helpful. We had rooms with a sea view which were very spacious and breathtaking. The food is very good with a choice of restaurants. The beach and chillax pool provided many hours of daytime enjoyment - very comfortable beds available at each. The animation team were great and very informative. A perfect location for a much needed early year break.....

• Stayed February 2013
Dear "Reevesfour",

Thank you for your positive comments in regards to quality and variety of food offered in our restaurants, also it was a great pleasure to know that the level of service, guest rooms and recreation facilities as well as the level of cleanliness in the hotel were up to your complete satisfaction.

Thank you once again for your feedback. We put on a lot of efforts to achieve and maintain the highest standards of service to satisfy our guests requires, thank you for your kind recognition.

Best Regards
Anastasia Maximenko
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

We have just returned from our week's holiday. First of all, what one must remember is that Egypt is a third world country and of course one cannot expect European standards there. Having said that, the hotel is perfectly adequate. The rooms are best of all, spacious and pleasantly furnished - we had a sea view room and could watch the sun rising out of the sea every morning. The grounds are extensive, beautifully arranged with many swimming pools and a small private beach. Everything is clean, the sheets on our bed were changed daily. There is many restaurants to chose from, so you can always find something to eat that will suit you. The staff is very helpful and really friendly, as well as eager to please. Of course, we handed the tips around as is the custom in Egypt, but the service was good. There are minor bad points, like lack of afternoon tea - around 5 pm only bars are open and no cakes or sandwiches are served, and there is no milk with tea making facilities in the rooms, only powdered whitener, but those are very minor points and one can leave with that. Overall, the hotel is beautiful, with marble floors and beautiful chandeliers, and the atmosphere very relaxing. Very comfortable sun beds, the staff in pool bars helpful and friendly, so we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
SharmWaterfalls, Food and beverage service manager at Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear "Grzegorz Z",

We were regretful to learn that your perception of our resort did not comply with the image of a five-star hotel. The entire team of the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls team put a lot of effort to maintain the highest standards of service and to let our guests feel most valued and genuinely cared for.

We were however glad that had an enjoyable stay with us and that overall, you were satisfied with the resort's services, products and facilities.

We will continue with full power and motivation to strive for excellence - hopefully, you will notice a difference during your next stay. I hope we will have a pleasure to welcoming you back to our resort. Please contact our pre-arrival vacation planning team directly at waterfalls.info@hilton.com to help us arrange for your holiday.

Best regards
Mohamed Gad

Been to Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort? Share your experiences!