Stayed at the Hilton for 4 days and it was truly unforgettable. The staff at check in were very friendly and helpful - especially Ahmed Rafaat. We had a lovely spacious clean room with a garden/beach and pool view and were minutes away from the main building and fanicular.
The beds were comfortable and clean linen every day. The bathroom was well kept with plenty of storage space for clothes etc. The cleanliness was immaculate. The AC was a treat especially in the hot weather - 45degress!
There are 8 pools in the resort which over look the beach they were well maintained and there were plenty of sunbeds. Each person gets a towel (in the all inclusive package) every day with a towel card.
There are two alcoves of private beach in between two jetties. The alcoves are surrounded by caves/rocks - very scenic. The sand is a little coarse but very clean none the less. The water is clean and very blue. You can see the beautiful fish just walking along the jetty but snorkling is a great experience.
In the evenings there is entertainment - this is quite variable in quality but there is such beautiful landscape to admire, entertainment is not always needed.
The food is great too. The all inclusive package allows you to have buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. This was always a mix of continental food and traditional Egyptian food. There were also BBQ days and a wide range of deserts.
I would highly recommend Hilton Waterfalls.The only downside being that it is a little far from the main center of Sharm but there are plenty of activities going on.
Airport transfers - Taxi from the airport -150LE. From hotel service, it can be haggled and you cn get it for cheaper. Nice ride and pleasant driver. I would recommend this option
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh