I was in Sharm about the middle of May and had the opportunity to use the Spa facility at the Hilton waterfall. I was not a guest in the hotel but a friend recommended the spa so I took her up on her word and it was an experience second to none. I started off with a Thai massage (and it was better than the massages i had in Thailand) and have to say after that I was hooked and by the end of my two weeks in sharm I think I had a go at most of the massages on offer and every single one was as good if not better than the last one. My skin has never been so soft and as for my body if I had of been any more relaxed I think I might have been unconscious. The lovely sniffs and whiffs of the products they used were amazing and as I said my skin has never been in such great shape. If I were to recommend my favorite to be cliche I would go for the Egyptian massage. As for the staff again I cannot fault them in any way. So friendly and attentive, they pretty much bent over backwards to make me feel at home, so much so that I also had a manicure and pedicure with a free top up just before I went home. I am not a person who would normally write a review but felt that the treatment I received deserved a mention. I am heading back to Sharm next month and the first thing on my to do list is to go to your great spa facility, have a manicure, pedicure and an amazing massage (Egyptian to start) then work my way through them all again. I would just like to thank you all very much for your hospitality especially Emy, Amer and Tito. I swear Emy has magic hands and butterflies on her feet I didn't even hear her move!!!
Thank you all so much
See you again soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the shores of the Red Sea with a private beach jetty and onsite dive center, Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort is the ideal place for guests to stay in Sharm El-Sheikh. Near to the city's attractions, including Il Mercato shopping mall and the Old Market, guests can either stay in the hotel complex - with its very own private beach - or venture into the bustling city center. Relax in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool complex, or keep fit in the health club with cardio machines and weights. Learn to scuba dive at the hotel's private beach or venture into town for a round of golf. Guest rooms at this Sharm el-Sheikh resort feature garden views or sea views and high-speed internet access. Keep up to date with work at the large desk, or relax on the balcony with a cool drink from room service. Hold events in the meeting room for between two and 30 guests, or utilize the business center for printing and photocopying. At the end of a long day, enjoy the finest cuisine in the city at one of the resort's restaurants and bars. From contemporary Italian dishes at Verdi Bistro, to Arabic food at the Paradise Reef restaurant, the Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort caters to all tastes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sharm Waterfalls Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Hilton
- Hilton Waterfalls Sharm El Sheikh