Stayed here last october(2011) on an all inclusive holiday which o/h booked.
There were some lovely staff here back then particularily in the main restaurant and also by the cliffside (snorkelling areas)
I have no complaints about the room, it was very clean, the fridge was restocked everyday and beds sometimes had a swan on made using the towel.
As has been said before though, everything else was an extra - the different restaurants within the complex ie Mexican asia house, the day trips, snorkelling etc. the main restaurant. Food was pretty average to poor imho except in the other restaurants
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dreams Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreams Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Hotel Dreams Beach
- Dreams Beach Resort Egypt
- Dreams Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Dreams Beach Egypt
- Beach Dream El Resort Sharm Sheikh