everything as you should expect from the hotel,,the service is good, as is the rooms ,pools,food even the gardens ,,
the only thing I can fault is the trips we went on,they are all exaggerated,,we went on the star gazing buggy/quad trip-didn't get to do any star gazing,I would also advise you take some warm clothing,we sat in the cold and dark for 90 mins where we eventually got some food,by this time all you want is this excursion to finish.
The snorkling trip,we were told we were going to a reef where there is a wrecked ship-first we had a long wait by a dock to get on the boat,then we moored over some coral close to a beach(no wreck,no reef),but the boat crew were all very good for advice and help.
Be careful of the paper seller in the hotel,,he will tell you he has no change,and say he will be right back,then he will try and avoid you,I caught him a few days after buying a newspaper,and he told me AGAIN,"I have no change,I will go get change" and I am still waiting on my 5 pounds,to me he is just a thief!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino Sharm El Sheikh, stretching across the sands of Naama Bay, overlooks the Red Sea and South Sinai desert and mountains. The resort's traditional Arabic domes and archways form a village-style ambiance. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, and seven swimming pools for relaxing laps in the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Beach Resort And Casino
- Sonesta Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Sonesta