Nice clean and tidy complex. Rooms are spacious and we had one overlooking the pool (worth paying the extra for). Facilities were good and the Cactus pool is heated to temperature of a warm jacuzi - bliss!
Beach is packed with wall to wall sunbeds and full of Russian sunbathers!
Food was ok, not 5* standard but plenty of choice, hot and edible.Free wine, beer or soft drinks with lunch and dinner too.
All in all good value for money if you do not expect 5* but nearer 3-4*
We tried a massage in the hotel spa. Not great and lacks finesse but ok for £25 each.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino Sharm El Sheikh, stretching across the sands of Naama Bay, overlooks the Red Sea and South Sinai desert and mountains. The resort's traditional Arabic domes and archways form a village-style ambiance. The resort offers a private beach for the world's best scuba diving in the Red Sea's legendary waters, and seven swimming pools for relaxing laps in the sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sonesta Beach Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonesta Beach Resort And Casino
- Sonesta Beach Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sonesta Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El-Sheikh Sonesta