The location & grounds of the hotel are very beautiful & well maintained. We had a 1-bdrm suite with a plunge pool, with views over the Red Sea (near the pool & waterfront) - room 514 it was far enough away from any potential of noise from the pool or waterfront. I suspect this room may have been one of the best of its kind, as the hotel was relatively empty, probably a result of the recent political turmoil & being mid-Summer. I was informed that not all rooms of this type had the same good views of the sea. I think the room decor was a little dated now (only a little 'tho), while still retaining 5 star luxury ATM.
The hotel-organised boat trip to Ras Muhammad National Marine Park is a must. It's an absolutely beautiful dive or snorkelling site, & the coastline offers you a view of what the Sharm el Sheikh coastline must have looked like 15-20 years ago, or so I'm told - empty, barren & lunar, with the mountain ranges hovering in the distance. Truly magical! The coastline around Sharm el Sheikh is built-up, but gladly, you can't see any of that from the hotel grounds.
The dive locations available were somewhat restricted because the hotel wasn't that busy, & they wouldn't take out the bigger boats to the sites located further away without a minimum that couldn't be satisfied when we were there - the busier the hotel, the more choice you get in dive locations. That said, I visited a different site for the 2 dives per day I did over 3 days (to suit my level of experience, as I'd not been there before).
A beautiful & restful location. Go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rare among international sun destinations: a desert-and-sea hideaway - combining the Sinai Desert's guaranteed year-round sunshine and sand-swept landscapes with the Red Sea's turquoise waves and world-class diving. Four Seasons welcomes guests to Sharm El Sheikh's most complete resort: an oasis of lush greenery, swimming and spa, where authentic Egyptian traditions come to life with thoughtfully personalised care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Four Seasons Sharm El-Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Four Seasons
- Hotel Sharm