“I'd definitely recommend the hotel to friends” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh

You added Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh to your Saves list
Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   1 Four Seasons Boulevard | Sinai Peninsula, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Family Escape Package
Ranked #1 of 226 Hotels in Sharm El Sheikh
Sydney, Australia
“I'd definitely recommend the hotel to friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

The location & grounds of the hotel are very beautiful & well maintained. We had a 1-bdrm suite with a plunge pool, with views over the Red Sea (near the pool & waterfront) - room 514 it was far enough away from any potential of noise from the pool or waterfront. I suspect this room may have been one of the best of its kind, as the hotel was relatively empty, probably a result of the recent political turmoil & being mid-Summer. I was informed that not all rooms of this type had the same good views of the sea. I think the room decor was a little dated now (only a little 'tho), while still retaining 5 star luxury ATM.

The hotel-organised boat trip to Ras Muhammad National Marine Park is a must. It's an absolutely beautiful dive or snorkelling site, & the coastline offers you a view of what the Sharm el Sheikh coastline must have looked like 15-20 years ago, or so I'm told - empty, barren & lunar, with the mountain ranges hovering in the distance. Truly magical! The coastline around Sharm el Sheikh is built-up, but gladly, you can't see any of that from the hotel grounds.

The dive locations available were somewhat restricted because the hotel wasn't that busy, & they wouldn't take out the bigger boats to the sites located further away without a minimum that couldn't be satisfied when we were there - the busier the hotel, the more choice you get in dive locations. That said, I visited a different site for the 2 dives per day I did over 3 days (to suit my level of experience, as I'd not been there before).

A beautiful & restful location. Go!

Room Tip: We had room 514 - a 1-bdrm suite with a plunge pool. Possible one of the few of it's type that...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (232)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Guildford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

A fantastically relaxing and luxurious week at the Four Seasons. Really attentive staff, wndderful food and little touches of luxury.

The hotel is right on the Red Sea, with it's own reef. The dive centre is very good indeed, really looking after you.
Rooms spacious and very comfortable, with very effective AC.

Despite the trouble in cairo and elsewhere in Egypt at present, this was an oasis of calm. We didn't want to leave!

Room Tip: We had a 2 bed suite and paid extra for a sea view room. Not sure this extra was worth the $100 a ni...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Enniskillen, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was my first time in Sharm and the Four Seasons Hotel was recommended to me.

I took my daughters for a week. It was amazing nothing was to much trouble.
Place was spotless. Food was fantastic.Although not cheap. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Wasnt over crowded.Beach was clean great snorkeling and diving. The only thing that i wasnt
overly happy with was the wifi wasnt included and was £15 a day. The weather made up for it though.
I will most definitely be going again to this Hotel and next time for two weeks.

Annette

Room Tip: We stayed in 166 overlooking the sea, great view and not overlooked by others.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Farningham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Almost everything from the pick up at the airport to the drop off was done with efficiency, care and a smiling face. The children were looked after fantastically well whether it was in kids club or the 1 to 1 babysitting. My 4 year old and 2 year old had a lot of fun. I loved the way it was really child friendly but without being overtly so. The room service was brilliant, the food was delicious, almost without exception and all round we were looked after from getting up to going to sleep. We alternated our babysitting from day to night every other day which gave us enough time to try out all the restaurants though we only dined out with the children once as they were so tired by 6.30pm in the evening, when the restaurants opened, that it ended up being too late for them. The gym was well kitted out and I enjoyed the three classes I attended though I was the only person there for 2 of them which was good for my concentration! The spa was the best I have ever been to and I came away from the holiday feeling refreshed and relaxed, something no other holiday has managed since I've been a mum! The only complaints/suggestions we have is that the internet access is incredibly expensive and limits how many of our devices could use it which was frustrating and an earlier opening time of 1 or 2 restaurants for younger children to dine out with their parents would have been helpful.

Thank you to everyone at the resort!

Room Tip: We went on a deal (that seems to be a regular one over the Summer) that upgraded you from a single r...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

It's our 2nd visit at Four Seasons Sharm.
All the things we greatly enjoyed last time 2years ago still apply, however this time round we our minus our half board deal, apparently no longer available.
The difference is very apparent.
Drinks are a bit of a sting and dinner is more expensive than central London rates.
Even the wifi is chargeable per day per device which is a shame as last time we didnt pay extra for it. Surely such a basic modern requirement could/should be built in, the perception to the client would be worth it I think.
That said the connection is very strong and you can use the internet anywhere within the resort.
Food is great especially the Arabesque restaurant. Delicious!
Ahmed the breakfast baker and pancake chef is super brilliant with the kids.
The dive centre very prof run and friendly.
Worth the visit, very relaxing and laid back.

• Stayed August 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

This hotel was beautiful! The rooms were very clean, they had a nice, clean, outdoor pool, and the staff was very friendly and helpful! The hotel is located near restaurants and shopping plazas. Beaches and water is great, perfect for snorkeling.
Would recommend to anyone

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
FSSharm, Resort Manager at Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Thank you for such a lovely comment, we are very glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Hope to see you again soon at Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh.

Borja Manchado
Resort Manager
Northampton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I won't repeat myself as I've reviewed the hotel several times and absolutely love it - think that is very clear. There was one big difference to our stay this time: a chunk of the time was in the Easter holidays. While I must admit that I preferred the cheeky days we had where we'd taken our own children out of school (slap on wrist!) when the hotel was a bit quieter, I was very impressed with how the hotel dealt with being so full the rest of the time. As ever, the staff were incredibly friendly, warm and made the stay. For the first time, my children were able to swim in the sea with life jackets and put their head under the water with a snorkel and see the amazing sea life off the pontoon. A magical first!

Room Tip: The family suites are brilliant! We always ask for one as far forward as possible (ie not around the...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing review.
We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us again and more importantly the water activities we offer. It's great to know about your children's experience, hope they would grow up to be loyal guests like you.
Recognition is very important to us, as there is nothing more rewarding than a positive comment from a regular guest.

We hope to see you soon at Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh.

Borja Manchado
Resort Manager

Been to Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh? Share your experiences!