We stayed for 10 nights, the room was spacious, only minor problem was we could not find the aircon controls, this is situated above the bathroom door. Someone from reception came down and showed us where it is. The walk down the gardens to the restaurant is excellent. As is the restaurant, The breakfast is a leisurely affair, with an excellent choice for breakfast.
One thing I liked is that although some people reserved sun loungers by the pool, there is no need, there are plenty, also leading onto the beach, the guests are mostly going to the beach. The pool is fairly large and heated. Naama bay with its numerous places to eat and purchase goods is a step outside the hotel. I understand an annex of the hotel is over the road, so beware when booking, the travel agent pointed this out to us, we chose to stay in the main part. The road is busy, so crossing this several times a day may be a problem.
All the staff are friendly and helpful. It would have been nice if the rooms had been double glazed, we did on a couple of occasions get woken up by noise from Naama bay, and the workers who clean through the night. Otherwise this would have got 5 stars.We would come back to this hotel, for its location, and excellent value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'The hotel occupies a prime location right in the centre of Sharm el Sheikh on Naama Bay’s promenade and sandy beaches of the Red Sea, offering 396 rooms including 23 suites, in 42 bungalows. All rooms are equipped with balcony or terrace, bathroom/WC, hairdryer, climate control, minibar, safe, telephone and Satellite TV. The cosy standard rooms are located in the Sport Area, which is around 300 metres from the main building and 700 metres from the beach. The comfort rooms are situated at the Palm Area, located beside the main reception area. 50 to 500 metres from the beach is the Preferred Front Area where the elegant superior rooms are situated. Gastronomic facilities feature 9 restaurants and bars covering a broad spectrum of international cuisine including 4 à-la-carte restaurants (thereunder a French and an Italian one) and the famous Beach BBQ. 24-hour room service is provided. The hotel’s expansive grounds and sports facilities ensure active guests have plenty to do. Newly built Thai Spa and wellness center, 4 tennis courts, children club, SUBEX diving centre, parasailing, various water sports, volleyball, horse/camel riding, safaris, jeep, quad and boat trips are offered. The Maritim Jolie Ville golf course is approx. 7 km from the hotel. Two pools (one with seawater and one with freshwater) are amidst the landscaped gardens. Kids will enjoy their time in the holiday club, open the whole year through for children from 4 to 12 years. Bakery, shops, bank, limousine service and a doctor in house are also offered. Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino occupies a conference centre, built on 3.000 m² of land, consisting of 7 meeting rooms, the biggest of which can accommodate up to 500 persons. All meeting rooms are equipped with the latest technology. Besides, the “Casino Royale” is operated by Casinos Austria International and located opposite the hotel. Business hours of reception: 24/7 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino Sharm El-Sheikh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maritim Jolie Ville Resort & Casino Sharm El-Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Maritim Jolie Ville Resort And Casino Sharm El-Sheikh