You added Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort Sharm El Sheikh to your Saves list
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cairo, Egypt
“Pleasant stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stayed at the hotel for 2 nights with a friend and enjoyed it very much.
The rooms are very spacious. The hotel is huge, the staff and service are excellent.
Free wifi in lobby and the beach is very nice. The only problem is at the time of oir visit the hotel occupancy was very low. U feel like its deserted.
But that's not their fault.
Would definitly stay there again

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
JolieVilleGolf, Manager at Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Dear Guest,

Sunny greetings from Sharm EL Sheikh!

First of all I do thank you for the time offered writing your review.

Words can do magic, and so your review words, as it did empower the whole team that we are into the right track.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to our sunny paradise and to make your vacation a memorable one.

Jolie Ville Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (131)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Alexandria, Egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Very nice hotel, You will enjoy staying in very high level hotel with large rooms and luxury furniture, the swimming pool was very clean, the tennis courts were excellent, the staff were very cooperative and the food and restaurants were in high level, i advise all of you to try this hotel

First of all I do thank you for the time offered writing your review.

On behalf of everyone in our hotel, I would like to express our thanks for your candid review that has stimulated our whole team that we are in the right way.

Looking forward to receive your next reservation details.

Orpington, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

It was great to return to the hotel at Easter - the staff remembered us after our 3rd visit to the hotel and made us feel so welcome - nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the animation team (Will, Brown, Ola and the lovely Soppy (aka Sophie)) we're brilliant!!! The trip to the private beach was fantastic especially swimming with the beautifully coloured fish. One bit of advice would be to cover arms and legs when sitting out in the evening watching the entertainment - the mozzies made a meal out of my son and had a good go at me too. However, this has not put us off and we will be back next Easter.

Thanks again to all the staff for a wonderful stay.

Dear Guest,

First let me seize this opportunity to thank you for considering Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort as your preferred Resort during your visit to Sharm EL Sheikh.

Meanwhile, please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused due to your expectation being not met.

Looking forward to welcome you back to our sunny paradise.

Sandown, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Now is a great time to visit this resort. Guest numbers are greatly reduced because some countries have imposed travel restrictions - so we found we had an (almost) full range of facilities to enjoy pretty much to ourselves. We were able to come and go as we pleased and never had a worry about our safety.

I visited the golf course most days and I was made to feel really welcome by Mohammed, Omar and Mahmoud. I could play, practice or get lessons whenever I wanted and I was treated like a VIP throughout my stay. The course is a good test and is generally in great condition, including - get this - some lakes where the water is so salty that a stray golf ball will float on the surface.

My wife and I were made to feel cosseted by Moustafa and his team at the Sundowner Bar & Restaurant, by Waheed in the Ascot bar and by Youstina in reception. Nothing was too much trouble for these guys and I feel that I owe them an obligation to recommend other travellers to check out for yourselves what they have to offer. The staff are falling over themselves to please.

The beach area and reef are amazing and well worth the short hike to get there from the main hotel buildings. The resort grounds are well kept, the pools go on for ever and were completely un-crowded. We found that there was plenty to do but then we were happy to do very little.

On the downside, some of the basic rooms - whilst generous in size - are looking a bit tired and could do with a makeover and the wifi availabiity is pretty patchy and expensive for a 5-star hotel. That said we know of some guests who were upgraded because they felt that their rooms were not up to scratch - evidence that the management are prepared to listen and respond to their guests.

Overall, I would give this place a big thumbs up. If you go there I know you will be made a fuss of.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
JolieVilleGolf, Owner at Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Our dear Guest,

Sunny greetings from Sharm EL Sheikh

First of all I do thank you for the time offered writing your review.

Looking forward to welcome you again to our Sunny Paradise.

Oxford, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

The food is outstanding and service I very good. Particularly enjoyed the sushi at dinner and the water slides round the pool. Really great room service and special shout out to Mahmoud who made up our rooms really well with artistic towel creations. Beautiful spot with picturesque views. Almost like living in a Disney world with the sea and coral reefs at your fingertips. Strongly recommend it.

Dear Guest,

It's always a great pleasure for us to welcome you again and again to your second home in Sharm El Sheikh.

Looking forward to receive your next reservation details and to make your vacation a memorable one as usual.

St. Annes-on-Sea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

t was a joy to return to the Maritim Golf resort once more, my 17th visit to the are is wonderful hotel, from the moment you step through the front doors you are made so welcome The staff are so friendly nothing is too much trouble for them,They welcome you with a refreshing drink whilst they do the booking in for you,The rooms are a delight the whole hotel is made so easy to walk around, the restaurants are all 1st class I can never imagine ever wanting to go any where else for my winter holiday I have recomended The Golf hotel to a lot of friends and they have all enjoyed their visits as much as I do I am so looking forward to seeing my Egyptian family as I call them when I return for my 18th visit

Room Tip: IWhere ever you stay in the hotel the rooms are excelent but as a special treet upgrade to the Royal...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
JolieVilleGolf, Manager at Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort Sharm El Sheikh, responded to this review, April 16, 2014

Frederiksberg, Denmark
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Was here in 2013 and enjoyed the hotel. Rooms large, breakfast perfect. Service at the hotel very fine. Swimmingpools perfect and the Animation team was brilliant. The reason for only 3 stars is the beauty salon. They offered me a pedicure at an acceptable price but when I got there they just "attacked" me and began to clean my face, fix my eyebows and remove hair from my face. Continuously saying "we do this for free". I couldn't get out of there and spend 3 hours in that chair telling them on and on again to let me go. I had an appointment at the restaurant and came much to late and I was looking awfull with a face with red spots all over. So - don't ever get tricked by the sales people at the pool or beach begging you to buy services at the beauty salon.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

First of all I do thank you for the time offered writing your comments and feedback,
We do also thank you for your positive feedback about the room, beach, food and the team members.

Your valuable comments highlighted for us areas where we have to concentrate on improving it.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your valuable comment.

Looking forward to receive your next reservation details and to make your vacation a memorable one.

Jolie Ville Management

Been to Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort Sharm El Sheikh? Share your experiences!