If you like snorkeling this is lovely, as you have a private reef that is only accessible to people staying at the Renaissance. The hotel is great with good food, good service and very helpful staff.
when we arrive there were a number of small ants in our room, but once we had contacted reception someone was on site within 10 minutes to spray the area, both inside and outside the apartment, and we never saw any for the rest of our stay there.
The family suite we had was spacious, clean and very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Marriott Managed hotel nestled on a headland & surrounded by the spectacular coral reefs of the Red Sea, overlooking Ras Mohamed National Marine Park. Extends over 95,000 square meters, with 350 meters of its own beach frontage, sandy coves, Lush gardens, waterfalls, its own floating jetty, diving center & 4 Swimming pools. The resort provides a series of two storey villas accommodation, creating a feeling of space around the Resort & affording many of the 384 rooms & suites with panoramic views of the Red Sea Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Renaissance