Have stayed at this hotel twice before, however normally go b&b. I really don't know what people are complaining about. Staff are really friendly at the hotel, everywhere is very clean. Drinks were available until midnight, you could always get some food either in the restaurant or a snack. Had a lovely time, our pool man saved our sunbeds for us, came round offering is cold flannels to cool us down and also cleaned our sun glasses! I really don't think the hotel deserves to be slated the way it has been, it's a lovely hotel and I would happily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Marriott Managed hotel nestled on a headland & surrounded by the spectacular coral reefs of the Red Sea, overlooking Ras Mohamed National Marine Park. Extends over 95,000 square meters, with 350 meters of its own beach frontage, sandy coves, Lush gardens, waterfalls, its own floating jetty, diving center & 4 Swimming pools. The resort provides a series of two storey villas accommodation, creating a feeling of space around the Resort & affording many of the 384 rooms & suites with panoramic views of the Red Sea Riviera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Golden View Beach Resort Sharm El Sheikh Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Renaissance