Just returned from our second stay at Sultan Gardens and management are still striving to improve and upgrade in every way they can. They are very sensitive and responsive to feedback and we couldnt find anything to cricise or recommend for improvement and had a thoroughly brilliant holiday. We had the pleasure of meeting Basel and Mohanad Khedr the hotel owners at High Tea and what charming and lovely men they were. You can see that they are extremely experienced, responsive to needs and have a hotel to be proud of.
A special thanks to Lofti (Supervisor) in the upstairs resturant who treated my husband like a VIP the whole holiday and he couldnt do enough for him, what a Gentleman! Animation Team worked really hard and what a job trying to please the continent of Europe and all the kids, you really cant please everyone all the time but they sweat it out everyday providing entertainment all round the clock. Feel unessacary moaning in other reviews and this hotel wouldnt be ranked at No 5 out of 200+ if it didnt have something special and unique to offer and people wouldnt be returning. Food was great and such a choice for me as a vegetarian, everything is clearly labelled, beach and pool staff cant do enough for you and all the staff throughout go that extra mile all the time. We had a lovely treatment in the Spa-which was heaven, thanks to Noir. We had a fabulous stay and will return next year for our third holiday at Sultan Gardens, looking forward already!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located just 5 km from the international airport, the Sultan Gardens Resort offers superb accommodation in the heart of one of the most popular resort destinations in Egypt. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, and is nestled between the seas and the beautiful mountain ranges of South Sinai. This resort has all the amenities you would expect of 5* resort including water-sports, live entertainment, fine dining, and easy access to local nightlife. The resort boasts 520 spacious rooms, suite and villas, newly refurbished and brimming with modern comfort. All rooms feature a private balcony or terrace with sea, pool or garden view. Smoking and non-smoking rooms are available. When it comes to recreation and entertainment The Sultan Gardens Resort offers a wide variety of choices. There are four large outdoor swimming pools, two of which are heated, as well as a professional diving center, a variety of water sports from windsurfing to jet skiing, basketball, volleyball and foot ball courts, kid's club with jungle gym, two tennis courts, an eighteen hole mini golf course and a fully equipped health club and spa. There is also a hotel singer and a team of professional animators who entertain you throughout the day and put on nightly entertainment in our outdoor Roman style Amphitheatre. In Addition, the resort offers you same day laundry service and 24 hours room service. All rooms come equipped with digital safe boxes free of charge as well as high speed internet access ports, satellite television, individually controlled air condition, mini-fridge and direct dial telephone with long distance calling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Otel, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh