We returned the sultan Gardens for the second time 10.03.14 - 17.03.14. We were NOT disappointed. Every thing from start to end was perfect. We were greeted by a friendly Sultan Gardens employee at the airport who transported us safely to the hotel. On arrival we were checked in in the VIP area and served with a fruity cocktail. The check in was smooth and trouble free. As per our email request we were given the same rooms, Junior Suites which overlooked the pool. Within the room we had a large bowl of fruit and a mini bar stocked with complimentary soft drinks and not forgetting our keepsake mugs to bring home. Just lovely. on the second evening we went to the VIP evening for cocktails this gave an opportunity to talk with senior staff including Basel, the General Manager. Basel regularly could be seen walking the grounds talking to guests ensuring that every thing was ok. We did not have any problems, but I am confident if you did these would be soon sorted out. Food as expected was lovely and plentiful, lots of choice and always hot. We tended to use the restaurant in the morning and evening. (my repeat breakfast request of two poached eggs was remembered each day by the chef!) We were served extremely well by Ramy and Pondok. always a smile on their faces and nothing seemed to much trouble. We enjoyed food lunch time by the pool. This also offered a nice variety and we never went hungry! Pools although a little cold were enjoyed every day. There is the option of heated pools, one quiet pool and another smaller pool with water slide. This smaller pool was used for our daily exercise of Aqua gym. This was fun and thoroughly enjoyed. Pool drinks were served at our sunbeds by Amhed - Just wonderful. The pool man, Mohamed, Exceptional, he even retrieved something from the pool for us which was caught by the wind in spectacular style! Beach lovely, snorkelling off beach - Great, Sun beds comfortable and plentiful. Taf Taf, (Bus) available if too hot to walk to and from beach! Animation team simply superb! special mention to Moose and Ramy (our holiday would not have been the same without them) Kept us entertained all holiday! Also we were pleased to see Ehab in reservations, who always had a wave for us and a big smile! Reception waiter was great (don't know name to specially mention him) Departure, airport transfer, complimentary of the hotel was on time and as arranged, dropped off right at the door. I could go on and on, I have nothing but praise for this little gem! We have rebooked for November and cannot wait to return. Thank you Sultan Gardens!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located just 5 km from the international airport, the Sultan Gardens Resort offers superb accommodation in the heart of one of the most popular resort destinations in Egypt. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, and is nestled between the seas and the beautiful mountain ranges of South Sinai. This resort has all the amenities you would expect of 5* resort including water-sports, live entertainment, fine dining, and easy access to local nightlife. The resort boasts 520 spacious rooms, suite and villas, newly refurbished and brimming with modern comfort. All rooms feature a private balcony or terrace with sea, pool or garden view. Smoking and non-smoking rooms are available. When it comes to recreation and entertainment The Sultan Gardens Resort offers a wide variety of choices. There are four large outdoor swimming pools, two of which are heated, as well as a professional diving center, a variety of water sports from windsurfing to jet skiing, basketball, volleyball and foot ball courts, kid's club with jungle gym, two tennis courts, an eighteen hole mini golf course and a fully equipped health club and spa. There is also a hotel singer and a team of professional animators who entertain you throughout the day and put on nightly entertainment in our outdoor Roman style Amphitheatre. In Addition, the resort offers you same day laundry service and 24 hours room service. All rooms come equipped with digital safe boxes free of charge as well as high speed internet access ports, satellite television, individually controlled air condition, mini-fridge and direct dial telephone with long distance calling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh