As this was our 5th visit to this hotel I think that in itself says how great it is. Each time we have visited SG we have been impressed by the food, cleanliness friendliness of the staff, in fact the whole package. The variety of food each day is amazing, so although I am a bit fussy there was never an occasion that I could not find something to eat the staff in the restaurant are so friendly and cannot do enough for you. This time we stayed in a junior suite which was spacious lovely view and cleaned every day and once again the cleaner was always friendly and polite.
Each pool area has something to offer for my husband the quiet pool as he can read and sunbathe without any salesman or activity around him, while I like to be where the activities are and for those with children there is yet another pool to cater for them.
We have come to know the animation team during our visits although they do change, Kimo Alex and their team always put 100% into whatever they do activities or shows and always greet you with a smile I'm quite lazy on holiday but if you want activity this team offers all you need. Most evenings the animation team are there to take you to beach parties or nightclubs and transport is provided. Shopping if you want it is just a taxi ride away or there are shops within the hotel and also just across the road. Will we go again, absolutely cannot wait.
Pauline Ian and Zoe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located just 5 km from the international airport, the Sultan Gardens Resort offers superb accommodation in the heart of one of the most popular resort destinations in Egypt. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, and is nestled between the seas and the beautiful mountain ranges of South Sinai. This resort has all the amenities you would expect of 5* resort including water-sports, live entertainment, fine dining, and easy access to local nightlife. The resort boasts 520 spacious rooms, suite and villas, newly refurbished and brimming with modern comfort. All rooms feature a private balcony or terrace with sea, pool or garden view. Smoking and non-smoking rooms are available. When it comes to recreation and entertainment The Sultan Gardens Resort offers a wide variety of choices. There are four large outdoor swimming pools, two of which are heated, as well as a professional diving center, a variety of water sports from windsurfing to jet skiing, basketball, volleyball and foot ball courts, kid's club with jungle gym, two tennis courts, an eighteen hole mini golf course and a fully equipped health club and spa. There is also a hotel singer and a team of professional animators who entertain you throughout the day and put on nightly entertainment in our outdoor Roman style Amphitheatre. In Addition, the resort offers you same day laundry service and 24 hours room service. All rooms come equipped with digital safe boxes free of charge as well as high speed internet access ports, satellite television, individually controlled air condition, mini-fridge and direct dial telephone with long distance calling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh