Not long returned from our 6th visit to Sultan Gardens & that tells you what we think of it!! It was great to see all our friends again & they were equally delighted to see us. What we love about Sultan Gardens specifically is
1) Service - fantastic service, you are so well looked after, nothing is too much trouble & if the odd thing does go wrong its normally sorted out in no time at all. There are too many staff to name them all individually but I'd like to say a special thanks to Mohammad El Said in the restaurant. A lovely young man who I think has looked after us since he started at SG. It's brilliant to see how his confidence has grown over the past 2 years, he totally commands his whole station, seems to be in 10 places at once but still giving everyone special attention. I'm starting to think he's developed eyes in the back of his head as he's so intuitive to everyones needs! & he always has the biggest smile.
2) Value for money - I know people say its not a true 5 star & it's not when compared to UK standards. but its not in the UK so please stop comparing it to UK. standards. Yes, I've no doubt there are more luxurious hotels in Sharm but I seriously doubt any of them offer the same value for money that SG does, especially when you take into account the quality of food & the service.
3) Genuine interest in Customer feedback & acting on it. Every time we've been back you can see that changes have been made, some quite small, like specific waiters being tasked with the tea & coffee at breakfast, to significant changes like redesigning the whole beach area & the new Oasis bar. The majority of these changes come from the senior management team proactively seeking feedback AND acting on it.
You have a fantastic team Basel,from you're senior team, right down. Please dont stop what you're doing, its what sets you apart from others & its what keeps your returning guests coming back! Our 7th visit is already booked for Novembe.. Thanks again for another fantastic holiday. & looking forward to seeing you all again in November
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enviably located just 5 km from the international airport, the Sultan Gardens Resort offers superb accommodation in the heart of one of the most popular resort destinations in Egypt. The resort boasts 220 meters of private sandy beaches, and is nestled between the seas and the beautiful mountain ranges of South Sinai. This resort has all the amenities you would expect of 5* resort including water-sports, live entertainment, fine dining, and easy access to local nightlife. The resort boasts 520 spacious rooms, suite and villas, newly refurbished and brimming with modern comfort. All rooms feature a private balcony or terrace with sea, pool or garden view. Smoking and non-smoking rooms are available. When it comes to recreation and entertainment The Sultan Gardens Resort offers a wide variety of choices. There are four large outdoor swimming pools, two of which are heated, as well as a professional diving center, a variety of water sports from windsurfing to jet skiing, basketball, volleyball and foot ball courts, kid's club with jungle gym, two tennis courts, an eighteen hole mini golf course and a fully equipped health club and spa. There is also a hotel singer and a team of professional animators who entertain you throughout the day and put on nightly entertainment in our outdoor Roman style Amphitheatre. In Addition, the resort offers you same day laundry service and 24 hours room service. All rooms come equipped with digital safe boxes free of charge as well as high speed internet access ports, satellite television, individually controlled air condition, mini-fridge and direct dial telephone with long distance calling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Sultan Gardens Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sultan Gardens Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Gardens Sharm El Sheikh
- Sultan Garden Resort Sharm El Sheikh