This was a last minute booking for a short break with my son who is 12. We just wanted somewhere to realx and do a bit of snorkelling. This place fitted the bill entirely with its excellent reef and All Inclusive fare.
Large, but well laid out complex was clean and the staff were attentive, without being "in your face". The food was satisfactory to good and the selections was wide. There were lots of individual restaurant which we didn't try and stuck to the buffet selection. I'm a vegetarian and was adequetly catered for. I went with my son, but this place would be good for bigger families and couples too.
I don't think this place would be for everyone, but for those folks who want European food and other features, I suggest you stay in Europe.
Al in all, I would recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This stunning 5 star resort occupies an equally stunning setting with panoramic views across the bay. Designed in traditional Moorish style with an impressive interior, it exudes elegance inside and out. As you relax by one of five swimming pools soak up the luxurious ambiance, before wandering down to the golden beach. The first class service is matched by an impressive choice of facilities, including a selection of fine restaurants, activities and well-appointed rooms. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Sharm Plaza Hotel Sharm El Sheikh
- Crowne Plaza Sharm El Sheikh
- Crowne Plaza Resort Sharm El Sheikh
- Sharm El Sheikh Crowne Plaza
- Crown Plaza Sharm El Sheikh