“A warm welcome and no hassle.......” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Blue Fountain

The Blue Fountain
1 Market Square, Beside Rear Exit of Carrefour, | Naama Bay, Sharm El Sheikh 0000, Egypt
+20 114 400 4401
Update restaurant details
Cuisines: British
Description: Hello...I am Linda the owner of The Blue Fountain, browse through the photos of our food and drink which we prepare fresh by order for you with my dedicate team. Nothing is impossible. We love what we do and will love serving you. Our spot is a calm Oasis in Naama Bay, located beside the rear exit of Carrefour the largest supermarket in Naama, very close to the main road but overlooking the Market Square. We are always creating new cocktails and dishes for you to enjoy from Creole Curries, Gourmet Burgers, brick fired Pizza, soft tender Fillet Steaks with masterful sauces, baked sizzling King Prawns with freshly baked bread to mop up the juices. Plus every day we have lots of exciting specials. Open for Brunch, Lunch and Dinner from midday till late. Closed Fridays. Check out my face book page for more information. Hope to see you soon.x PS. and if you like it hot and spicy... well I'm your girl! :)
Solihull, United Kingdom
“A warm welcome and no hassle.......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We came across this really friendly place by chance.
The only bar not hassling you to come and drink with them.
We had a warm welcome from Linda and stayed for a drink only, due to time restraints.
I can recommend a lovely pint of "Stella", my wife's really enjoyed her "large" glass of wine, and my daughter loved her milk shake.
Look forward to going back there, the next time we visit Sharm....
Cheers...

97% Recommend
Carterton, United Kingdom
“A quiet retreat from the hustle and bustle of naama bay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We ate here on a recommendation. Was a lovely restaurant. English owner who is also a brilliant chef. Wonderful food. But as always the food and drinks are more expensive than a local Egyptian restaurant. Very friendly and welcoming. Must visit and taste the food.

Northampton
“Best food ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This restaurant is brilliant. The owner Auntie Linda really looks after you and cooks the perfect pizza. Inside the restaurant the decorations are wonderful. Pictures of Marilyn Monroe (auntie Linda) and some wonderful ornaments. Heineken on draught and Rose wine for the woman. Plus some lovely Cocktails. Very recommended and if ever we are in Egypt again I will most certainly be going back there!

Rachael and Stephen

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“To "Dad" and Linda :)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

After being made to feel so welcome, by Mayo, on our first night in Sharm, my boyfriend and I decided we wanted to go back - after speaking with the owners, who, I have to say are very charming, it was clear that Linda, "the Owner & Chef", is extremely passionate and a perfectionist in cooking, it had to be the "steak", not just any steak, this was a "Fillet" steak to die for, cooked to perfection and exactly how I like it, my boyfriend had the "Seafood Platter" which was also beautiful, tasty and cooked with love and care.
This is the first review I have ever written on "Tripadvisor" and strongly recommend you visit - the staff are fantastic, smiley, friendly, speak very good English and nothing is too much trouble. I hope you enjoy as much as Chris & Lorraine did!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester, Vermont
“The best meals we have had in a long time including UK restaurants!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Not to be missed!! If wanting to eat a fresh home cooked tasty amazing meal then this is thie place to go!!

The restaurant was recommended to us by several people and it is amazing.

The restaurant itself is tranquil compared to the bustle of the resort and it was lovely to be so nicely greeted and welcomed by Linda and Mido who provided amazing service.

great detail and time was spent by Linda to ensure that our group received exactly what we wanted from Drinks to our food order. Everything was cooked to perfection and not a single element of detail was missed.

We have no complaints at all about anything in this restaurant and would highly recommend it.

I had sea bass in a spicy sauce with sauteed potatoes and vegetables the portion size was more than ample and the food absolutely delicious! My huusband had chicken and loved it and the children still talk about her amazing chicken goujons!!

Mido is a fantastic waiter his egyptian history knowledge is amazing and provided us with great entertainment during our visit. Hope you enjoy being a tour guide Mido you will be great!!

On our 2nd visit on our last night Mido was missed but still we had an amazing meal. I had fillet steak that melted in your mouth! the veg was great but was full from onion ring and mushroom starters that couldn't manage the amazing potatoes!

the only place to eat in sharm great food great value and great service