“An incredible experience!” 4 of 5 stars

Bury St. Edmunds, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“An incredible experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

I recently completed the PADI Open Water course with the Coral Diving Club. I had never even been snorkelling before so it was a huge adrenaline rush! Mohamed was our very patient instructor, but the whole team worked hard to make sure everyone had a good time. If I visit Egypt again I would certainly like to do more dives and I would be very happy to return to this dive club (although I'm sure they would prefer I didn't!!). I have already recommended Coral Diving to several colleagues with holidays comming up in the next few weeks.

Visited September 2012

Gloucester, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Is snorking really that great in Egypt?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2012

We arranged snorkeling through Coral Diving Club from our Hotel (Radisson Blu) and were expecting an amazing time as we had heard the snorkeling around Egypt was amazing. We were very unsatisfied with this expedition.

We said they would take us to three spots around Tiran Island, but they did not, they went to two spots up the coast and another which we could have been reached from the beach of a hotel!

They also said we would spend 1 hour in the water at each location but it was more like 20 minutes and then 1 hour waiting to move on.

One thing that REALLY got to me though was the fact one of the instructors REMOVED some coral and proceeded to give it to one of the girls and told her not to tell anybody. I wonder how many times he did this each week? I can't remember his name but he had Strabismus or heterotropia where his left eye pointed a different way.

Each of the snorkeling spots were also really crowded with other boats, we counted 10 in total at one spot and with 20-50 people of each it causes for a very crowded snorkeling experience.

Visited April 2012
Cairo, Egypt
6 attraction reviews
“Best diving experience ever. Great team, great service, excellent trips and very professional!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012 via mobile

Just finished a 4 day diving trip with Coral Diving Club. Had a great time and go to do 10 spectaclular dives. The center located in Radisson Blu Hotel has a spectacular view of the sea and Nabaq bay. As soon as you arrive you are met and given a quik briefing of the center and its activities. It has a nice area to lounge and sit in the shade. They have a class room for PADI certification. The team is young and fun and I had 3 boat trips organised. All the trips had transfers included and on the Center's own boats. The boats were clean organized with clean food and drinks available. They are on time and the people I met were really fun and good to dive with. I made several friends and got really good buddy's as I was on my own. Did a wreck dive, drift dive as well as the boat and shore dives. They cater to all experiences so when we had two groups of experienced and new divers we were split and each group went with an instructor. On the second day the boat trip was cancelled by the port authority as the marina was closed due to bad weather. The center re-booked the divers for the next day for those who could and refunded those who could not and were able to set up a shore dive for those of us so keen to dive. The Red Sea is a marvelous place to dive, we went to Ras Mohamed, Shark and Yolanda, Shark Bay, Gordan Reef, Laguna Reef (saw two turtles) and some dolphines on the way to Tiran island. As I said, best diving todate, will be coming back very soon.

London
“Absolutely amazing service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

We did our PADI Open Water Diving Course wit them and Ibrahim was an amazing teacher. Anything that you needed was catered for immediately and they made you feel like part of the family. Course was very well facilitated and was very easy to fit into the holiday with out feeling like too much hassle.
Would absolutely recomend and hope to go back and continue our training

Visited February 2012
Stuttgart
16 attraction reviews
“Very poor inefficient operation catering to inexperienced divers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

I am a dive master w/ 17 years of diving any many many dives, some with dive operators, many as the dive master, many more as a underwater yacht repair and lobstering. This "center" which is really a booking agent lacked experience, has unsafe practices, is overly controlling on the dives and has crappy equipment. If you are an experienced diver find another provider as this place is not worth the money.

Visited March 2012