Great hotel with good food, many pools, attentive and friendly staff with average to good location.
over 16s so no worries on annoying kids, evening entertainment was varied and interesting.
we had a sea view with jacuzzi bath- was very clean and well maintained. Cleaned every day and the towls made into fun shapes such as a dog and heart.
Buffet was average to good, but for Egypt (from hearing from other guests who have stayed in other hotels which some more expensive) this was above average.
Buffet everyday had a wide range of food which was constanly topped up. Also cooking stations where good and didnt have to wait too long.
The Asian night was the best in my op.
All inclusive was worth it.
Beer and soft drinks brought round constantly at pool or meals and drinks refreshed without asking by very friendly staff.
By the pool with the slide was best service and all types of drinks are on offer- I had beer most days but my wife had cocktails which were also very good.
Great massage and facial with shave (for men). Also free top up facial a few days after!
Since there are no kids its a relaxed and great time. No real problems with getting sunbeds and the pool never felt 'packed'.
All very nice people. Only had a bit of an issue with the shop selling didgy fakes that they claimed are real- but this is not really hotel staff.
Always smiling and ready to help. They NEVER asked for a tip! though sometimes you felt you should or they are waiting. Makes the place feel a lot classier and made you feel more at ease.
can tell its relatively new and they keep it clean and top notch. Didnt really see anything out of place or wrong- if you told them of anything it would be sorted ASAP.
was some good things such as the snake show!
10 mins from soho square
about 15 from airport
20 from old market
20 from nama bay
though not much walking distance- a few shops and pharmacy which you can buy most things without prescription.
all coral and no real good stand but amazing for snorkeling- see fish right there!
Good for sunbathing also as they have a bar and food place here from the hotel.
Not really part of the hotel and more your rep:
VIP boat tour-very good day out with snokling- get a underwater camera
-All inclusive doesnt include the non buffet restaurants- which had great food so beware.
-Evening entertainment area gets full very fast for seats which means you maybe standing to watch.
- Sea view rooms are on the beach side and the main hotel lobby where buffet is, is at the top. Means a very steep hill walk (5-10mins) up to the top. There is a shuttle bus going up and down which if going past you can flag down but not as consistent as you would like.
All in all a very well recommended place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Xperience Sea Breeze Resort is situated on Shark’s Bay, a prime spot in Sharm El Sheikh. This spectacular beach front resort uniquely boasts its own private marina & offers magnificent sea views with a variety of aqua sports, scuba diving & snorkeling. The 304 luxurious guest rooms & suites are elegantly furnished to provide every facility to indulge the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Xperience Sea Breeze Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Xperience Sea Breeze Hotel Sharm El Sheikh